I turned around to see Liam and Louis, they both looked at me, apologetic looks on their faces. I ignored them though, I turned my head to look at Harry, he was giving me a curious look. I bit the inside on my cheek, giving him a soft smile, I wanted Harry to remember so badly. I couldn't wait for storm to pass, I just had to stay calm.

Or at least try anyways. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn's POV

"Thank you for your time, ma'am."

I smiled softly and walked away, I had been talking to people about Hayden, I wanted to find out more about him. I had found out very little, most of the people didn't know who I was talking bout, which made things hard for me. I knew Hayden was bad news, I had a feeling he was trying to get to Niall, but I couldn't be wrong.

I sighed slightly and walked down the beach, looking around as I did so, I was certain I had finished talking with everyone on the island. I shoved my hands in my pockets, looking as I walked around, it was kind of nice out here. I took a deep breath and looked towards the water, I could see the tide picking up, I figured I'd headed back soon.

I turned slowly, getting ready to head back, as I did so I saw Hayden leaving his house. An idea suddenly popping into my head, if I wanted to find out more about Hayden, I would have to snoop inside his house. I took a deep breath, swallowing thickly, I knew I could get in a lot of trouble for this. I had to though, for Niall's sake, and to find out what happened to Harry.

I waited by a tree as I watched Hayden, making sure he went out of site first, I didn't want to be caught. I snuck up slowly to the door, making sure I wasn't being watched, I licked my lips and jimmied open the door. I slipped inside, quickly closing the door behind me, letting out a sigh of relief. I closed my eyes for a minute, leaning against the door, I could feel my heart beating harder.

I waited a few minutes before opening my eyes, looking around the house, it seemed normal enough. I stood up straight, trying to stay as calm as possible, I took a deep breath and began walking around. It seemed like a normal house, I knew it would be far from that, I just had to do a little looking around. I went down a hall, trying to think, I had to be careful.

I opened a closet and kneeled down, having a look though the items on the floor, it smelt a little funny too. I shook my head and began looking though everything, I was trying to find some evidence, something to prove Hayden was the one to hurt Harry. I gasped lightly, picking up a rag, there was dry blood stains on it.

The rag looked like it hadn't been washed, and there was a small blood patch on the floor, why was it in here? I set the rag down and finished looking, there wasn't much evidence in here, just odd bits household objects. I stood up and closed the closet door, I turned and looked down the hall, figuring I would try another room.

I walked down the hall and into a room, finding Hayden's bedroom, I went in and over to the closet. I opened the door and looked around, there was only clothes in here, nothing important. I sighed heavily and close the closet door, I needed to find something more, something to show Niall. I went over to the side table, maybe there was something in here?

I opened the top drawer, starting to look thought it, I saw a velvet box. I grabbed it and turned it slowly, looking at it carefully. it had blood stains on it. I frowned slightly before opening it, wondering what was inside, I gasped slightly as I looked. Before I could read the small note, I felt something hard hit my head, causing me to fall over.

I could see a blurry figure before I blacked out. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, what did you guys think? :) I hope you liked it. If you guys remember, a while back I asked you to vote for the next pairing. Here's the thing, it a tie of five votes each for Ziall and Nouis. SOOOOOOOOOOO, I need you guys to vote for the final one out of those two :)

May the best bromance win!

- Katie xx