Titanium

Zanes POV-

I hear Cole mumble something and I make a small sound to indicate that I did not understand what he was trying to say. He pulls his face off of my chest and looks up at me. "I think we should tell Jay.." I nod and we both turn to Jay. Jay stands there, his eyebrow raises questioningly. I start "Jay, Cole and I have important news to discuss with you, " I look over to Cole and he says "we are gay.. for each other..." I hear Jay chuckle and we both give him a look of question. He stops for a minute to explain his odd reaction "I'm not an idiot haha I knew you both had a thing for each other, I mean I AM the one that almost saw you both kiss." I feel the wires and gears in my cheeks speed up, so it then starts to over heat causing my face to go warm.

I sigh and get up from my sitting position and look over my new body. I hold my arms out and stare at the silver looking metal. I wonder how Pixel could come across something so rare. In fact if I even think about it I haven't seen Pixel in quite sometime now. I see the sun shimmer over my titanium body. I admire how it looks and how I feel stronger then before. I smile at everybody and they smile back. I feel over joyed to be back home. But yet it still feels off, I'm not to familiar with this heavy feeling. The metal is strong and beautiful but heavy and distracting. It may take a awhile to get used to. I feel Coles arms wrap around my waist, he's head on my shoulder his lips dangerous close to my neck. I feel his soft warm breaths against my skin, a shiver runs down my spine.

Kai comes over to me and smiles "Zane we missed you so fucking much you don't even know and I wish I could have helped more and I'm sorry" i see Lloyd come walking out from behind him "I wish I could have ran in there and saved you but.. *sniffle*... I couldn't and I'm sorry" I hear Lloyds voice crack in the middle of his sentence, his eyes getting watery. I put out my hand and lay it on his shoulder.

"No need for tears, yesterday is gone, tomorrow is yet to come, we need to worry about today." I say with a soft yet firm tone. He looks up at me and nods wiping his eyes and softly smiling. Kai grabs a hold of Lloyds hand and tightens it. Lloyd looks at Kia and smiles kissing Kais cheek. I grin and turn to Cole and give him a sweet yet meaningful kiss on the cheek. His cheeks turns a bright shade of red and he smirks nuzzling in closer into my neck.

"Wow thanks guys, now I feel really fucking single " we all laugh at Jays comment.

~hello there everybody!! I'm just full of music aren't I? I found this chapter to be laid back nothing to exciting but still cute and cuddly. So I hope you liked it. I'm going to do something different for this one time ready and- PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON, IN THE FACE, LIKE A BOSS!!! Or comment or whatever XD~

AND LIKE ALWAYS ILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

BYE BYE