No It Cant Be

(A bit of feels in this chapter)

Coles POV-

I hear Zane scream at us. "OUT NOW" I gasp as I feel him drag me out, along with Kai and Lloyd. I scream but the sound of burning wood and the sound of faint sparks, overtake me voice. I feel the cool air of the outside hit my face, then I get pushed onto the floor. I look back in horror to find Zane bolting back into the smoke. I try to get up as fast as possible but end up hurting my foot, I groan in pain, tears running down my face. I feel Lloyd put his arm under my arm pit. And try to drag me to the door, Kai cautiously running up to the opening.

Something's off.

It's quite

Too quite

BAM!!

I gasp and get knocked back from the impact, Lloyd stumbling back onto the floor and Kai knocked out cold on the other side. I look towards the door, I see shards of ice scattered around. I put my hand down onto the concrete, I get a sudden pain on my palm. I sit up to see, METAL!!!

I gasp and start to shake, I push myself off the floor and limped inside the blown building. But I can hardly see anything I scream Zanes name, my heart breaking more as the seconds pass with no response. The silence its making me lose my sanity. "ZANE!!" my voice cracked as tears started to fill my eyes to the brim. I limped more into the smug, I felt my foot hit something metal. I look down in horror to see Zane. He's laying on his side, his eyes are black instead of the beautiful icy blue they usually are, he has a metal beam impaled in his chest. I fall to my knees my tears escaping my eyes, I scream in pain, as I pound my first on the ashey floor. My screams becoming loud sobs. I grab his body and hold him close, ashes getting in my eyes from his GI as I sob into it. I feel myself slip away, my thoughts scattered, I have no control over my own body, my sanity gone. I feel as though I lost everything.

"Zane please, y-you cant, you just cant, we were just starting, we were going to live a ha-happy life together. PLEASE ZANE!!! PLEASE YOU CANT JUST BAIL ON ME!! WE NEED YOU, I NEED YOU-

.....Please don't go...."

~hello this made me cry when I was writing it I felt so horrible for this. It's sad to me. What do you think is gonna happen next?? Is this the end of the story or is this just the beginning? Vote,comment, whatever~

AND ILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER
BYE BYE