Help Me!!

Coles POV-

I ran to my room with Zane tucked in my arms. I slam the door shut, the whole monastery shaking. I walk quickly over to my bed sitting down pulling Zanes chest to mine. I sob and let all my tears fall. My heart feeling as though someone tore it with their own cold hands. I shake violently as my quite sobs turn into loud wailing.

I'm losing it...

~time skip brought to you by greenflame~

An I idea popped into my head as I was grieving. I got up and rubbed my red, puffy eyes. I held onto Zanes limp, cold body as I walked down the hall. I knocked on Jays door, but nothing happened.

Probably in the living room

I walk over to the living room, where I spot Jay. His eyes look like mine, and his body is trembling. I walk over to him and tap his shoulder. He jumps and looks up at me wide eyed, I smile with sympathy "hey Jay, I think we might be ab-able to fix Zane" I cringe as my voice breaking, his eyes light up "h-how?" I smile and say with some-what joy "with the help of you." His eyes lose the spark and his smiles turns into a frown. "C-Cole i-i-i... I can't... His design w-was way to complicated for me and i-i don't e-even know where to start and w-what if I m-make it worse? I-i can't d-" I clasp my hand over his mouth "please, just for once, Jay, shut up." He nods and I let go of his mouth "look I know that a lot could go wrong but... w-we have too try. I'm n-not giving him up that easily." Jay looked at me and smiled "ok" I smile back and nod, he grabs Zane from my arms, which made me flinch but I still let him. I was right behind him making sure that Zane is in safe hands.

Half way down the hall I hear Jay start to sniffle. I look at him and I notice he's shaking uncontrollably. "Jay? Y-you ok?" He starts to mumble something, repeating it over and over under his breath. My eyes widen as I see his grip get stronger around Zanes body. He stops walking completely, his eyes wide and tears Streaming down his face. "Jay? Come on man, snap out of it" I've never seen him like this. His chest is raising and falling rapidly, his really starting to scary me. Finally he speaks loud enough for me to understand what his saying.

"He's dead"

I step back, his words were bland and shaky. His voice starts to increase in volume. Wow I sound like Zane... he really did rub off on me... "Jay?!" He's legs start to tremble as well. I put my hand on his shoulder, right then he falls to his knees, with a thud. And he starts to wail "HE'S DEAD!" I gasp and knee down next to him " JAY!!" I grab a hold of his shoulders and shake him. "JAY!! STOP IT!!" Jay clings tight to Zane tear falling all over Zanes corpse. I hear a door open and shut close. Then I see a flash if red, it was Kai. "What the hells going on?! Cole?!" I look at him and quickly say "Jays having a mental break down! Help me" we pry Zane out of Jays grip and instead of him. I jump in and hug him tight letting him have a shoulder to cry on. Jay clings to me and sobs into my shirt. I rub his back comfortingly.

"Everything will get better, I promise"

~I'm so sorry I was thinking of this story and all of a sudden this pops into my head and thought why the hell not, and now I feel like I just ended the world. It's so sad, but don't worry it MIGHT get better . Vote, comment, whatever~

AND ILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER
BYE BYE