Cooking

Coles POV

After the whole sexuality confession, we thought that eating sounded nice. Zane said he would cook which automatically made people happy. I asked if I could help with the cooking but Lloyd and Kai didnt seem to like that idea, from there facial expressions. I rolled my eyes and went back to Zane. He smiled that adorable smile that I could never get tried of and nodded. I smiled happily, and grabbed Zanes hand and dragged him over to the Kitchen. While Lloyd and Kai went to go and 'play video games'. Zane said that stew would be easy and simple. I nodded and went to get the ingredients, I came back with all the ingredient and set them on the counter. Zane looked over at the ingredients and put half of them back. I just looked at him like what the fuck, man?!

He back after he was finished putting 'all' the ingredients away. He got some broth and poured it into a somewhat large pot. (I have no idea how to make stew so if I don't make it right then I'm sorry) he suddenly walks out of the room. I stand there wondering what his going. I think to go and have a head start I start to cut the carrots. I hear foot steps behind me. I turn to see Zane in his PINK apron, I mentally facepalm. He sees me staring and smiles, a faint blush scattered on his face. I blush and smirk, still cutting the carrots. I see him grab a ladle and stir the pot. He walks grabs all the carrots I cut and dumped them into the pot. He went and grabbed some peas and poured them into the broth. He hands me some meat. I start to cut it, but its turning out, bad. Zanes looks over at me and my frustration and chuckles. I huff, he walks over to me and puts his arms around me moving his hands to mine. I blush as I watch him move my arm, the knife slices perfectly into the flesh.

I looked over my shoulder to see him looking at me, I smile and kiss his lips. We locked lips for awhile, then broke for air and food. Zane blushed and took himself off of me and went back to the stew. I grinned to myself and cut the meat like how Zane showed me. Once I was done, I looked over at Zane who was taking the meat and placing it into the stemming hot pot. Hes in deep concentrates, focusing on the ingredients. I see his face glistening with sweat, and his eyes glimmering with thought and compassion. I stare in awe at his beauty, I take in ever feature of MY amazing, intelligent and talented boyfriend.

I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his waist and rest my head in the crook of his neck. My breaths sending shiver down Zanes back. He finishes putting all the spices and salt into the broth and smiles. He grabs a spoon and dips the spoon into the pot, filling the spoon. He looks at me and nudges the spoon towards me. I open my mouth and he places the round part into my mouth (bad. Bad dirty mind) I swallow the delicious stew. "Mmm.." I hum and smile licking my lips. I smile and nod "it taste amazing, Zane" Zane flushes and smiles. "Thank you Cole" I nod and kiss his neck "your welcome babe" I smirk he shivers and gulps. "Um.. Kai and Lloyd! Foods ready" he says shakily. I grin and kiss his cheek and grab a bowl full of stew and go to the table to eat. Soon after Zane, Lloyd, and Kai came in with bowls of stew.

Lloyd sits down next to Kai and Zane sits next to me. Lloyd and Kai hesitate but take a mouthful of stew, then hum and smile
"Wow Cole I was expecting a mouthful of glue" Kai smirks at me.
I growl and roll my eyes. "Shut up" I mumble, Lloyd and Zane chuckle. We start to talk about resent things that have been happening but then turns into me and Kai arguing, and Zane and Lloyd rolling their eyes and having their own separate conversation.

~im so sorry, if you looked at this before and you saw that it was cut off I'm so sorry. Here's the rest, hope you liked it. Now I'm sorry if its not that good because I'm not really to...happy.. I'm not angry I'm just really down in the dumps. So yeah... um, vote, comment, whatever~

AND ILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER
BYE BYE