The Kiss

Zanes POV-

I tensed up as he placed his warm hand under my metal chin. My face flushed a dark red as he leaned in. My instincts kicked in and I slowly and hesitantly leaned in. I could feel Coles breath on my lips.

A bit closer,

"Hey Za-....." Me and coles attention moved from eachother to Jay! standing down the hall his face was flushed and he look the up most embarrassed. His heart beat excelled in speed. I felt a pain in my servos, I glitched a bit. Cole was shaking, he suddenly closed his eyes pushing me away. I stumbled back, mentally hurt. He ran into his room, he slammed the door shut and I heard the lock click. My power source hurt, everything hurt. Tears started to evolve in my eyes, I ran to my room crossing my arms over my chest. I quickly opened the door and closed it shut behind me. I leaned against the door, slowly sliding down as well as my tears. I cried, I never cry, I have no reason to cry but yet I still cry. My face was wet with tears.

After awhile, I felt my eyes coming close to a close. I yawned and trudged over to my bed. My eyes focused on the ground. I sat on my bed and slowly laid my body against the soft mattress. My mind said its last word, before resting for the night.

I wish Cole was mine.

Coles POV- (you thought I was going to end it there oh hell to the no)

I couldn't sleep, my guilt and regret was getting to me. I slowly rose from the bed pillow and pushed off the bed. I started walking over to the door, I was violently shaking as I placed my hand on the door knob. I turned the cold knob and slowly slid it open. I walked down the hall and stopped at Zanes door. I toke a deep breath and opened his door, slidding inside. I looked around his spotless room and saw him asleep on his comfy bed. I gulped and felt my cheeks become hot. I tiptoed over to him and looked at his sleeping form. I smiled, he looked so cute when he sleeps. I took a deep breath and leaned down, I kept my eyes on his lips. I licked my lips and leaned forwards. I wrapped my hand in his hair. He woke up.

Here goes everthing

I placed my lips on his sweet ones.

~hello I hope you liked this chapter I was thinking about leaving you with them not kissing but I was like thats rude so I gave you guys what you wanted. Vote, comment, whatever~

AND LIKE ALWAYS, ILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER
BYE BYE