Trying to hide true love part 2

Coles POV:

When me, Kia, Lloyd and Zane finished talking and eating. Lloyd and Kia went off to go train, leaving me with Zane. I grinned over at Zane his face flushed. I got up and walked around the table, our gaze never breaking as I walked closer to him. I put my hands on his shoulder, sitting on his lap kissing his lips passionately. He automatically kissed back wrapping his arms around my neck. I lightly bite his bottom lip, he slightly opens his mouth letting my tongue enter his cold wet mouth. Our tongues battled for dominance my hand going up his T-shirt, my hand traveling over his hard abs. I smirked as I easily gain dominance. My tongue exploring his mouth. I grabbed a handful of his hips and made him stand. As I pushed him roughly against the wall, he gasped and moaned softly. But that little moan, turned me on.

(This is when it gets a bit lemony)

I rubbed my knee against his (I can't believe I'm typing this) robotic cock. He moaned louder. I grinned as I drank up his soft moans. My face was flushed a deep red. I felt his cold fingers entangle in my hair. He pulls lightly every time he moans, I growl lowly and start to kiss his neck. I grab him and push him to the ground, my hands pushing on his shoulders, he arches his back, gasping. I smirk I was about to attack his neck, when I heard somebody walk into the kitchen

OH FUCK!!!

I turn to see Jay, Nya and Kia. Their looking at us strangely. I try to think of an excuse why I'm on Zane, pinning him, his and my face are flushed a dark red and we are breathing heavily. "Um... what you guys doing?" Jay says awkwardly. I get a good excuse and start "well I challenged Zane, to see who could pin the other. And it was a tough battle but I won," I look down at Zane and wink " Zane, now you owe me 10 bucks" he pretends sigh "fine I suppose you did win fairly" I get off of him pulling my shirt over my bulge in my pants. I grin and look over at the guys (and girl). "I knew I was going to win" I said with a smug look spread across my face. I walked out and Zane walked out right next to me, his gaze on the ground. I grabbed his hand and lead him into my room.

Tonight's going to be fun

~HELLO!!!! I could not stop laughing because of how awkward I felt typing this. Anyways Vote, comment, whatever~

AND ILL SEE YOU!! IN THE NEXT CHAPTER !!!
BYE BYE!!!

(Should I do a lemon next? Please tell me!)