CH.11

Manny had everything set. Truthfully ever since Shawn had come into the scene, he knew that things might get grimy. But he didn't think he would have to do his love like this. But Shawn had pushed him to his breaking point. Venus was his. No one else's. Sure he knew he sounded crazy but love and desperation will make you do extreme things. He had planned for this cottage to be where there honeymoon would be. But for present day plans it would be his wife's new home. The plan was in motion. All she had to do was eat at least 2 or 3 of the candies.

Buzz, buzz, buzz.

"Hello Manny" she said. "Where have you been" she asked as she was eating the chocolates he sent her.

"Oh just going through somethings".

"But I'm good now" he said.

"Thank you for the chocolates" she said you know their my favorite.

"No problem" he said smiling, while looking at her with his binoculars.

"I know you love them".

"So Manny when are you coming over?"
"I miss my BFF" she said.

"I miss you to Angel".
" How bout I come over and we watch movies".
"You should call Shawn I miss my bro" he said through gritted teeth.
"I wish I could but sadly he went out of town on a business trip" she said sadly.
"My baby will be gone for 2wks" she said.
"But he promised to text, face time or call" she said.

"Damn Manny you missed out on me and Shawny making it official" she said.

"I'm sorry you were the last to know" she said regretfully.

"Angel no worries". " I knew this was coming" he said.
"Your beautiful and a extraordinary woman" he replied.
" Has he called you today"? he asked.
She smiled and said "Yes" in a dreamy voice.

"Because of the time difference, I didn't want him sleep deprived for his morning meeting".

"So he's gone to sleep for tonight" she said as Manny did a victory dance.

"Ok then, see you a few" he said and hung up.

"Excellent "he said as he rubbed his hands together.

As he went to the trunk of his car he opened it. He made sure he had his supplies. The drug he injected in the candies was powerful mind altering drug. It would ensure she cooperated with no drama to his plan. He smiled she would be Mrs.Manuel Lopez in the next 24hrs.

Later on in Vegas.....
" Oh Manny I love my dress" she shouted through the door, as she spun around looking at herself in the mirror.

"It's beautiful" she replied.

"I'll be waiting at the alter for you" he said happily.

Venus couldn't understand why she now was now in love with Manny and not Shawn. Oh well Manny was right she supposed. Everything became fuzzy and different after eating her favorite candy. Maybe she never loved Shawn. After all she new Manny longer and he wouldn't steer her wrong. So she took a deep breath and picked up her bouquet, opened her door and followed the sound of the wedding march music. When she entered the chapel their stood her handsome groom.

MANNY POV
Yes finally My Venus would be mine forever he thought. He would have liked to have courted her, be engaged and then get married. But Shawn's slick ass came and fucked all of his plans up. But no matter like Manny had warned him. When it comes to Venus she was his and only his. He was going to be the one to pop that cherry and the only one to continue making love to her. Yes he felt somewhat shitty for drugging her but eventually she would accept this marriage and his love. So far now he was going to be happy. As he adjusted his tie and looked up, he was speechless. Their was the love of his life coming down the aisle. She looked so beautiful and happy. Even if the happiness was drug induced and fake. When she got to the alter he lost it. He couldn't help crying.

"Do you Manuel Javier Lopez take Venus Marie Monroe as your lawfully married wife and forsaking all others".

" Do you promise to love, cherish her through sickness and health".

"For richer or poorer till death do you part"?

" I do" said Manuel.

"And do you Venus Marie take Manuel as your lawfully married husband"?

" I do" she said.

"Manuel you may kiss your bride" the Reverend said.

She touched his tear stained face and looked at him worriedly.

"Baby what's wrong, aren't you happy?"

"Yes love very much so". Then he pulled her closer and gave her a kiss filled with both love and passion.

" Ladies and gentlemen I present to you Mr.&Mrs. Manuel Lopez" said the reverend.

SHAWN POV
He woke up from a nightmare in cold sweat. He dreamed his soulmate had married Manny. His chest felt like something was squeezing his heart. He had to hear her voice or see her face. The dream had seemed so real. Venus was his since day one. She was the only woman to make him feel whole. So he texted her. After 30 minutes no reply. But he did receive a video text. After he played it he sunk to the floor and screamed "NOOOOO!!!" his heart had married Manny. This was the worst pain he had ever felt. But after hours of replaying the horror movie he got up and pulled himself together. Something was totally fucked up and wrong about this situation. How could go from loving him and telling him she loved him, to marrying that jerk. "This is not over" he said.

Ring, ring his cellphone was ringing.

"Hello" he said.

"I told you she was mine motherfucker" he said laughing evilly. "Goodnight bitch".