CH.9

VENUS POV
I dont know where Manny has been. He's been M.I.A for about a month now. I haven't even seen him at school. Ive been calling his phone and texting. No response. But Shawny. I talk to him and see him every other day. He says he wants a relationship with me. At first I was having mixed feelings. I was torn between the two. But I see clearly now. So today is the day. Im going to tell Shawny lets give being in a relationship a try.

SHAWN'S POV
The best money I have ever spent. That whoremonger couldn't resist Jazmine. He has been with her this whole month. I told her to use all her tricks of the trade. By the time he tires of her it will be too late. She even told me he slipped calling her Venus. But she didn't sweat it. She thought she wanted Manny as hers, but changed her mind. Who wants to be 2nd best. But said she would keep him occupied as long as she could. She promised to let me know when he would begin showing signs of tiring of her. Just keep her checks coming.

"Hello baby" he said when he answered her call.

"Shawny I've decided to give us a try". "Is the offer still on the table".

"Baby I never thought about ever taking it off the table" he said in a sexy tone.

"How bout we go to dinner tonight and watch some movies on Netflix."

"That's sound good Shawny, its a date". "See you later".

"By baby" he said.

Yep, yep. Shawn thought to himself. Everything is falling into place. Just a few more steps and my future will be mine. And Manny will be a distant memory or be permanently in the friend zone. What a weakling. He's thinking with his dick and having a YOLO fling with Jazmine. He forgot this is chess. He should be guarding his Queen instead of being the pawn.