CH.10 Touche Motherfucker

MANNY'S POV
I'm such a weak and stupid jerk. I thought with my dick instead of my brain. Shawn has the prize. MY VENUS. I was so close to victory. But I was too cocky and arrogant. I thought I would fuck my new neighbor until I bored of her. Plus she favored MY VENUS. It was like I was fucking Venus in a way. But while I was letting my dick rule, Shawn had become her boyfriend. And by the time his imitation doppelganger had come clean, it was too late. I UNDERESTIMATED MY OPPONENT. He had paid to fuck me. Literally Shawn had mind fucked me. He had Jazmine to occupy my bed. He new I was a pervert. But thats ok. Because in the end he'll be just a memory. Time to take the gloves off. As I stood looking through her window, I almost lost it. Shawn was feasting on my pussy. He had her screaming and moaning as she creamed on his tongue. The decision was final. He was going to kidnap his future. He was going to kidnap Venus.

Omg Venus thought. The tongue is a powerful thing indeed she thought as Shawn lapped at her juices.

"Baby I cant hear you" he said. And starting sucking her already swollen clit. "I wanna hear you moan my name as I please you". "Say it".
"Whose".lick
"Pussy "suck.
"Is" twirl.
"This" he commanded.
"Awe fuck, yours mootherrrfuuucccker" she screamed. He smiled and licked all her juices up and then put a fresh pair of panties on her.

"Now rest baby". But she never heard him. She was already sleep. Shawn then preceded to get in bed with her. Pulled her into his arms and went to sleep. Little did he know tomorrow would be war. For Manny was taking Venus from him.