CH.1

(The above picture is Shawn)

How it all began......
(SHAWN'S POV)

I can remember like it was yesterday. The moment one act of kindness changed my life. I was at the grocery store shopping. When I got in line I realized I forgot the cereal. So grudgingly got out of line. Then went down Aisle 5. The moment that changed me. Their stood the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. She had smooth dark brown skin and bedroom eyes. She was short. She kept jumping trying to get something off the top shelf. Normally I dont go for dark skinned women. But for her I'll make an exception. So I walked up to her with the most corniest line.

"Can I help?" "I hate to see a damsel in distress."

She turned around and giggled. Then she said, "You sure can Lancelot ".

"Which one do you want?" I asked.
"Frosted Flakes please" she said.

I gave her the box and when she brushed my fingers and looked at me I got chills. She had these eyes that made you wanna look in them all day.

"Thank you kind sir " she said with a curtsy. And preceded to walk away with her buggy.

"Wait" I hollered. "Can I get a name and take you out sometime"?

She smiled and put her hand out for me to shake. "Venus Monroe and sorry Im focused on school right now". "But we can be friends if you like", she said.

So I did what any man would do. I shook her hand and settled for that for now. You gotta start somewhere.

"Anything for you" I said. "My name is Shawn Scott ".

She laughed. And thats how Venus Monroe got on my wanted list.