CH.3 VIBING

After the club in the VIP section no less. We just chilled. He made sure I was comfortable and enjoyed myself. He told me he owned a motorcycle and would love for me to ride it with him. I agreed. YOLO. Shawn exscued himself for a moment and made a phone call. Must be business I thought.

When he came back to our booth he said
"Sweets can I have this dance?"

I laughed and said," Shawn their is nothing on I wanna dance too".

"Are you sure "?he said.

"Very "I replied.

"Oh shit" I said and grabbed his hand. "Lets dance" I said.
"What made you change your mind" he asked.
" Boy I'm a sucker for Usher songs" she said.
"Well lets do this " he said.

Shawn was in heaven. He had his woman in his arms and nobody else mattered. He was glad he called the Dj. He timed it just right.

"Damn" Venus thought. Normally she would say back off some. But Shawn and the way he was slow dancing with her made her think "Stop this Venus you will not give him the cookie tonight". "You will make him wait 90 days."

Shawn new what he was doing. He wanted her and would have her. He wasn't rushing sex. He wanted to get to know the woman first. Venus was different. She was the type to be cuffed, married and be the mother of your children. Not fucked and ducked. It would be hard but he was willing to change his playboy ways.

"So did you have fun tonight?" Shawn asked as he walked me to my car.

"It was better than I expected" she said.

He looked at me and pulled a piece of my hair back behind my ear. And then took his hand and slowly caressed my cheek.

"Im glad beautiful " he said. "Can i call you tomorrow?"

"Yes I would like that" she said.

He hugged me and kissed my neck. "Call or text to let me know you made it home safely sweets" he said.

"By Shawny " she giggled and then left.

"90 days, "90 days" she kept repeating. "Damn his lips felt so good on my neck" she thought.

"Fuck it I need stop at the convenience store. " "I got a craving for a white chocolate reeses cup".