Introductions

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson and the Olympians or The Heroes of Olympus. Uncle Rick does. I do not own Harry Potter. J.K. Rowling does.

When Annabeth and I come back out we were inside of what appears to be an office, the headmaster's office. Annabeth is quick to look around at the different books and other curiosities found inside the room. As for myself, I find a place to sit in front of the table and soon Dumbledore comes behind us.

When he does Annabeth walks back and sits down in the chair next to me. Dumbledore sits down and looks at us both. "So tell me Perseus, what exactly do you plan on teaching in your class. The name states Combat Magic, but we already have the DADA class."

"Well, you see Headmaster, kids here are trained to fight the evil creatures that roam the wizardly world, but how often are they taught how to fight another wizard, how to gain the upper hand. The Ministry may not believe that the Dark Lord has risen, nor do they believe that a war is looming above our heads, but the Olympians do, and we intend on helping."

"Very well, as for Mrs. Jackson, you'll be allowed to stay here, don't worry about that. You won't have to teach a class either, considering your current condition, it'll be hard to find someone who can substitute you while you're on leave." We smiled at the words the Headmaster said and looked at each other for a bit.

"Thank you Headmaster, where will I be teaching though?"

"Don't worry about that for now. Ms. Mcgonagall will give you a tour of the school grounds, and where you will be teaching after the introductions at the Great Hall. For now there are a few things I must tell you and give you." First he pulled out two small rectangular boxes.

He hands one to each of us. "These are you wands, but not any regular wands. These were crafted by Hecate herself. She said that it would give you much more power than an average wand, she didn't go into detail about the certain powers they posses, she says that you two already know of them, and it would be up to you to share them of you choose."

Next he opened up a drawer and pulled two robes out. "Here are your robes, to better fit in. It's best we get rid of curiosity as much as possible. Specially from that women from the ministry." We took our robes and our boxed wands and placed them in our laps.

"Now, as for the things that you two should know. The ministry has sent one of their agents to teach our DADA class, as a way to keep an eye on us and sort. If she is to find out of your origin, considering that she will even believe that such things as yourself a exists, then it could spell trouble for us.
To better fit in take this, it's a pill that should efficiently change your accent and dialect, it so said Hecate." He handed us the pill, which we took, but o felt no actual difference. "One last thing, I assume you know what a animagus is?" After we nodded he continued. "Well you both are, Annabeth you should be able to turn into a owl, curtesy of your mom. As for you Perseus, you've got something more unique, as you can change into any animal, curtesy of your father."

"Hahahaha, wait till Zhang hears about this." Annabeth laughed along with me, and then we both stopped to process the fact that I sounded more British than Bear Grilles. Dumbledore just have us a puzzled look put Annabeth waved it away.

"Alright, well we should head to the Great hall, the students should be walking in right about now. Oh, and one more thing, you'll be put in House Gryffindor." I smiled, knowing that was the house Potter was in. "Now, finally, let us proceed to the Great Hall."

"Let's." Annabeth and I responded in unison. With that the old wizard led us down from his office and to the Great Hall.

"So, an Owl, huh? Doesn't surprise me." I said looking at Anna while we were putting on our robes. Conveniently the robes had a space inside to hold our wands, and so we each placed our wands there and flashed away our boxes, which gained is a reprimanding look from Albus, reminding us not to use our godly powers, at least not in public.