Transition Day

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson and the Olympians or The Heroes of Olympus. Uncle Rick does. I do not own Harry Potter. J.K. Rowling does.

I woke up to beautiful blond princess curls on my chest. Moving those princess curls out the way, the most beautiful face hid underneath. I contemplated wether I should move. It's almost eight, and I should head to Olympus to start my training and lessons, and I I'm late Hecate will be severely angry with me. That's something I'd like to avoid. However, if I do get up, I risk waking up Annabeth. Angry magical goddess, or angry pregnant wife goddess. I think the choice is clear, I'll stay in bed.

I tried going back to sleep, but unfortunately I couldn't and instead found myself playing with Annabeth's hair. After maybe twenty minutes she gave a cute groan and her eyes slowly opened. She gave a quiet yawn as she slightly stretched. The whole time I couldn't stop myself from smiling at the scene. She finally looked up at me and gave me a small smile.

"Morning Sleeping Beauty." Her smile widened and she reached upwards pushing off my chest with her hand to reach my face with hers, and then gave me a slow but passionate kiss.

"Good morning Seaweed Brain." Once she laid back down on the bed she rolled over and got out of bed. She headed for the shower and I followed her in. We washed our bodies and scrubbed each other where we couldn't reach. Finally we stepped out after I had finished putting my beard oils on and Annabeth has finished with all her skin moisturizers. We changed into normal clothes. Annabeth in a Sunday dress that had yellow, green, and purple flower designs. I got some navy blue jeans a plaid button down with long sleeves and some shoes. I ticked my shirt in and placed a belt on my jeans. I pulled a lamb skin best over my shirt and walked out. I didn't really know what to expect from my training but supposedly it would take a week, non stop. I went into the pavilion with Annabeth and we sat down at our chairs. We were given suggestive looks from Leo and Piper since we both came out late and together. Though a quick glare from Annabeth got them to stop. Besides, we didn't plan on doing anything until after the birth, and even then we would still wait even longer probably. They brought us our breakfast and we thanked the dryads. It was weird at first, receiving offerings. I've never had a demigod child and I don't to ever have one, but it's not uncommon for a camper to make me an offering when they are wanting to improve their skills or wish to do better in class. Now that I've gotten used to the bombardment of tastes and smells it's all good cause now I can focus on a single one. Before when the campers first started to make offerings to me the smells and tastes were too many and they would overwhelm my senses.

Chiron stood up to address the campers, and while some quieted down some didn't, so he stomped his hove. "Hello and good morning campers, I have important news to give you all, but first we shall talk about the game for today. Today's event will be chariot races, and as always we will have a series of seven races. Each having different racers from each house. The house to receive the most points at the end will have a feast in their honor, while the losing house shall have guard duty until next Friday. Remember, no betting on the races nor any tinkering with the chariots of the other house." Soon after Chiron had finished the pavilion was a peanut gallery as the campers from the two houses were talking about how badly they would beat the other house. "Alright, alright, alright that's enough. We shall see who wins by the end of the day. Now, to more important news. I am sorry to inform that our activities director will be departing for an unsettled amount of time. The Olympians have signed him a task which he must carry out. Now, to substitute him we will have Jason Grace come from New Rome to teach you all." Instantly the campers began to complain. I wasn't surprised honestly, but I don't know what upsets them more, that I'm leaving, or that Jason will be substituting for me. If I had to chose it would be the later. Now, don't get me wrong, me and Jason are still cool and all, but after the Giant War he gave himself a bad reputation by, well, doing things that angered a great deal of people. Now I stood up from my seat after Chiron had repeatedly tried to silence the campers.