"Ah, you came." She says and takes off her mask. 

"Hi, Rachel." Louis kisses her cheek and we get in. The place is stuffed with people dressed as Princes, Princesses and witches with wooden brooms. Everyone has a sparkly mask on their face, and a glass of a deep red drink on their hands. The music is blasting from the speakers shaking the house and feeding all the teenagers with energy.

Everyone seems like is having fun. I look next to me to find either Liam or Louis but they've both disappeared. I shrug and scan my perimetre for anyone familiar. I spot Rachel and Mark speaking to a group of people. Then I see Niall, Jane, Ashley and Ben having a drinking competition in the living room. I sigh and decide to head in the kitchen in case I find Ione.

The kitchen is nothing better. Needy couples making out on top of the counters, countless of plastic cups tipped over letting the alcohol spill everywhere. I cringe at the sight and head over to the buffet in the back of the living room. I take a cup filled with an undefined liquor. I swallow it without hesitation and I feel the burning in my throat.

My eyes catch a dark figure wandrering in the room. I look closer and see someone, wearing a long, black, velvet cloak and a sparkling black mask coming towards me. I raise my eyebrows and the figure stands in front of me. It's a girl. She has the cloak around her body, covering every inch of skin, she even has the hood on, shadowing her whole face. The only thing I can see in the dim light of the room, is her mask.

She places her dainty hand on top of mine and carefully takes the cup off of it. I look at her bewildered and she gives me a smirk. She stands on her toes, getting her mouth closer to my ear. "Come with me." She wispers seductively and I feel a rush of excitement running through my body like electricity. I sit back and contemplate if I should go with her or not. Yet my curious side wins the battle and I find my self being dragged by this mysterious girl on the top floor. She pushes me to a wall and presses her body on mine. I feel her lips grazing the shell of my ear. "Good boy." She says slowly. I feel my breath deepen when she takes my earlobe between her lips. She gets off me and opens a door. She pushes me in and shuts the door behind her.

The room is pitch black, I can't see where I'm going. I'm stumbling in the dark when my legs hit something soft and I fall on top of it. Probably a bed. She turns on a lamp which illuminates the room with the soft dim light. She comes over me and I stand straight on the bed. She's a metre away, I dare to get up and catch her, but she puts her hand on my chest and pushes me back.

She starts to unbutton her cloak teasing me. Taunting me with little glimses of skin. When it's open she takes her hood down and lets it fall on the carpeted floor. My eyes widen at the sight in front of me. She's standing in knee high boots and a black bodysuit with lacy sleeves and finishings. I gulp as I hear the heels clicking. She cames to me and swings a leg over my thighs. She sits on my lap. I feel my self hardening at the thought of what's going to happen later on.

Her hands find my shirt and her lean fingers start unbuttoning it. The feeling of the unknown excites me even more. I don't know who's behind that mask, but I'm desperate to learn. Her head dips down and leaves open mouthed kisses on my chest. My breathing comes to a halt. Her fingers glide over my shoulders and she slowly slips the material off me.

My hands stay pinned on the mattress, I raise them to touch her but she places them back to where they were. Her head falls on the crook of my neck. I feel her hot breath hitting my clammy skin. "Patience." She whispers and I grunt. Her lips place quick, feather like kisses on the expance of my jaw and neck. She takes my earlobe in her teeth once again and I shift in my seat. Her palm finds its way on top of my trousers and adds pressure on my prominent bulge.

Her tongue starts licking my earlode and her hand massages my manhood. A low moan leaves my lips and I feel her smirking against my skin. Her lips move down to my neck. She places random kisses. I moan out loud when she finds my sweet spot. I hear her muttering 'I found it' before I feel her lips assaulting my neck once again. Her teeth bite down on my sensitive skin. A deep moan emerges from my lips as I feel her tongue darting lines up my bruising skin. She detaches her lips from my neck and takes a look at her masterpiece.

I can't take it any more. My hands grab her waist while her hands tie themselves around my neck. My lips come in contact with hers. They open and close, taking hers in, savouring her taste. Her fingers tangle in my hair and she pulls them, making me grunt. The kiss gets even more heated. She starts rubing her crotch on me. I withdraw my lips from hers and let my head fall back in ecstasy as I whisper to her to go faster. She obliges and I feel her hips moving faster and faster, doubling the pleasure.

Lust seeps through my flesh, getting into my bloodstream, filling my whole body with need. My hands grab her waist and I stop her. I lift her up and pin her to the wall across the room. "Who the hell are you? And why are you doing this to me?" I ask her out of breath before I connect our lips again. The pleassure she gives me is unbelievable.

My lips move to her neck and under her ear. I start kissing, nibbling and bitting eagerly. I feel like I want to eat her whole, and I still don't know who she is. My hand travels down to her crotch and I chafe her. She gives me a deep moan and I growl in satisfaction. She pushes me back until I fall on the bed once again. She stradles my torso and bends down to reach my ear. "It was nice meeting you." She says mysteriously and gets off me. I look at her shocked as she puts her cloak back on and gets out of the room.

My eyes are wide, my mind clouded as for my thousers? Tight as hell. I rub my hands on my face and sit silently in the bed. My fingers touch the mauve area on my neck and I wince. My mind is still clouded with images of her on top of me, but only one question runs through it. 'Who was she?'

+++

Hallelujah!
 i finished it thank God. Sorry for the mistakes. 

So...how was it? Did you think that anything like that would happen?

okay so I got a shower in the middle of writting this, and i thought it would be a good idea to shave BUT I CUT MYSELF 15489741687 TIMES AND MY LEGS HAVE BAND AIDS EVERYWHERE,. gOOD. 

anyways, hope you liked it as always. Please leave your feedback and votes.

follow me on ig: stephanie.vl (I follow back. Just ask)

love you.

Steph xx.