Chapter Five; Sweet Love

My eyes flicker open to Peeta kissing me passionately on the lips, our legs entwined together, and our bodies close. He pulls away, and gives me a wide smile.

"Good morning, Mrs. Mellark," Peeta says as he entwines our fingers. "I love you."

"I love you too," I whisper into his ear.

Peeta and I sit up and scan the room. Peeta and I laugh as we take in the view. Our clothes, wine bottles, oil, and about six condom wrappers are all laying on the floor.

"I guess we had fun last night.." Peeta says with a laugh.

I turn beet red and kiss him on the cheek to hide my blush. "I guess we did."

I try to stand, and sharp pain shoots through me and I wince in pain.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" Peeta asks.

"Nothing.. I think it was just all the sex last night. I'm a little sore," I say embarrassed.

"I'm sorry, honey. I didn't mean to hurt you," Peeta says giving me a small kiss on the neck.

"You didn't hurt me," I say. "I'm just sore. Good thing we can just spend a relaxing day on the beach."

"As long as I'm with you, I'm happy." he says.

"I'm going to get my suit on, and then we can go to the beach."

"I'll set up and make breakfast," Peeta says breaking away from our embrace. "I can set up now for you, and you can go out and lay, and then I'll come out with breakfast."

"You're so good to me," I say as I glide my finger along his lips.

I stand up, and slowly make my way over to my suitcase, trying to make it less obvious that I'm in pain. I don't want to make Peeta feel bad. He couldn't help it. He was always so gentle when it came to making love. He handles me with care.. Just another think I adore about him.

I grit my teeth as I crouch down. I grab my favorite bikini, the one Peeta got me when he asked me to marry him, and I also grab my towel.

I put my swim suit on quickly, and make my way outside. When I see Peeta, I am mesmerized.

On the beach is a small cabana with a hammock bed under it, along with pillows and a blanket. There is a picture perfect view of the ocean too.

"Peeta!" I say. "This is so amazing!"

"Do you like it?"

"Oh my god! Yes! I love it! I want to spend the rest of my life out here just you and I."

"I wish," Peeta says as he embraces me in a hug and kisses my entire body.

"I'll go make us breakfast. I'll be back in one second."

"Okay," I say as I pull away. "I'll just lay down and wait."

Peeta goes to make breakfast, and about twenty minutes later, he's back.

"So, I didn't know what you'd want, so I made all of your favorites. Pancakes, Waffles, Sausage, Bacon, Eggs, And blueberries."

"Aw, Peeta." I giggle. "You didn't have to make all of this for me!"

"But I did," Peeta says jokingly. "Because you're my queen."

"And you're my king," I say as
I pull him in for a kiss.

I basically shove the food down my throat. Peeta is such an amazing baker and cook. "Maybe since we'll have free time, you could teach me how to cook. Maybe for once I could make a meal."

Peeta giggles and then looks at me sympathetically. "I'm sorry," he says with a smile. "I've just never though about you cooking."

"Shut up!" I say jokingly. "I bet I could cook."

"Okay, if you insist." He says with an eye roll, obviously trying to make me laugh."

I lay back, and snuggle into Peeta again. We spend the rest of the day doing just that and sitting by the water. Around 8:00, we sit and watch the sunset together.

I stare at Peeta's gorgeous, sexy, face as he focuses on the sunset. I am so lucky to have this man. He is so wonderful.

"You know why I love sunsets?" I ask Peeta.

"Why?"

"Because your favorite color is sunset orange."

Peeta smiles, and turns to me. He presses his lips against mine gently, and I return the favor by making it more intense.

The kiss is filled with pure love. I swing my legs over him and look up and down the beach. It is just us for miles and miles.

I take his hand and put it on my inner thigh. He feels the warmth and shutters as his hand moves inward, almost in a stroking motion.

His hand creeps up towards my bikini bottoms and his eyes lock into mine; almost as if he is asking for permission.

I nod, my breathing becoming heavier as he pumps his fingers in and out of me. I let out soft moans as I fumble with the straps of my bikini. It falls on his lap and he throws it towards the cabana with his free hand. He pulls his fingers out and wipes them on his shorts as he lowers them. I lay down in the sand as he hovers over me, his heart is pounding.. As is mine. Almost like they're in sync.

He pulls my bottoms down so I am completely naked. As soon as he enters me, I let out a choke and arch my back. I clench the sand between my fist as we make sweet, sweet love.

A/N: very sexual I apologize bye