10

Chapter 10
-
Around 11:30 pm Scott was back from his pack meeting or hanging out time.

He checked up on you only to see you reading, "you feeling okay?" He asked.

Placing your favorite book down you gave him a big smile. "Better then ever."

He chuckled as he smiled, "alright I'm taking malia home she hasn't passed her drivings test yet so I'm taking her back."

You nodded, "okay be safe."

Scott left downstairs to take malia back home.

Leaving you alone.

Again!!

Standing up you head downstairs and searched for food, taking out all the meat from the fridge you began to eat it.

Raw or cooked it didn't matter.

You kept eating and didn't stop, without you know you were changing. Your whole body was.

Without eating with human hands you were now a full wolf.

Eating the meat quickly you chewed into it and licked your lips.

Without knowing you heard someone come in, "y/n I'm ba- oh my god..."

Looking up you turned to see Melissa standing in the kitchen she froze in spot as you stared at her with blue eyes.

"Y/n." She said softly to you.

She walked close to you, growling at her she backed up.

"What am I going to do.." She whispered as you turned back eating the meat that Scott and Melissa had left.

The sound of dialing numbers was heard, "Scott? Yeah I need you here quick." She ordered.

You finished up the food and licked your lips, stretching out and let out a yawn.

You began to head up the stairs and back to your room.

Getting into bed you snuggled up under the covers leaving your black tail out from the end of the bed.

Closing your eyes you fell asleep.

-timeskip-

"You found her like this?"

"Yes I did!"

"But how?"

The sound of faint whispers where heard.

"I don't know! I came, Saw her like this!"

You let out a growl escape your lips as you curled up into a ball trying to head back to sleep.

"Then we ask her!"

But the stupid voices wouldn't let you sleep.

"Scott maybe it's baby cravings? She's a werewolf what do wolves eat?"

"Meat."

That's it! Getting out of the covers you growled at them both, Barking at them trying to tell them to let you sleep.

Scott and Melissa stared at you not making you a sound.

You huffed and nod as you went back under the covers thanking them for being quiet.

-timeskip-

After awhile of sleep you woke up back to your normal self.

But naked!

You quickly got out of bed and got changed, Scott and Melissa were no longer in your room.

Yawning you walked out of the room, walking downstairs you reached the living room only to see Scott with his arms crossed against his chest.

"What?" You asked.

He raised a brow at you.

"You don't remember?" He asked you.

You looked at him confused, soon you began to remember. "Oh yeah! I don't know how happened to be honest." You answered before heading to the kitchen.

"My mom said it was the baby craving for meat. Which caused you shift." You let out a soft sigh.

"Well I don't know okay?"

Scott only glared at you.

You ignored him as you grabbed a cup of milk and drank it.

"Were going to Deatons tomorrow," he blurts out.

You pouted, "I'm not a pet." You mumbled under your breath.

"Heard that!" He shouts from the stairs as he got to his room.

You rolled your eyes and finished up your milk.

A/N

Sorry took me awhile to update this chapter is boring!!

But I got news! 15-19 I have fall break which means no school!!

I will be updating more often also I am writing a new book

It's a big hero 6 fanfic so if any of you seen the movie it's going to be a lot different!!

It won't be updated yet until maybe this book is finished or until I update the 12th chapter?

Don't know I'll tell you guys when it's up!! 💕

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!💕