2

Chapter 2
-
You stared at Isaac as he was standing in the living room only a few feet away from you.

"Issac? W-what are you doing here?"

"I would ask the same." He replied staying in his spot.

You were able to tell he was to afraid to even move from his spot.

"What are you doing here?" You asked him.

"I...I was just leaving and then I got lost until I found one of your pack members."

He replied a little nervous.

"Well you should go be-" you were caught off when you saw void from the corner of your eye leaning against the wall.

"Well..." He said walking over to issac.

Issacs eyes widen as he sees him, "I t-thought y-y-"

Void began to walk over to him, quickly you ran over to issac protecting him. "Don't hurt him." You said sternly to void.

He stopped infront of you and sighed, "I don't want him here." He said.

You glared, "he is just asking for help." You replied to him as issac hides behind you like a child.

Turning around you hugged issac, "it's okay.." You whispered and walked over to the kitchen.

You knew void was angry at you but you only wanted issac to get out of here safe.

You let out a sigh, "what are you doing this far from beacon hills?" You asked as he let's out a soft whimper.

"Scott thought that void was gone like dead or something. We also thought you were to so we stopped searching for you guys. Later the end of school year was coming and I decided to leave." He said softly and looked down.

"I've been walking for a while, until I saw your place. I was shocked when I saw you and void here still alive and with a pack?" He whispered the last part.

You sighed and nodded, "void and I planned in having a pack together. So we did we gathered as many lone wolves and yeah..." You explained shortly as he nodded at you.

Placing a hand on your stomach you also wanted to tell him something else but decided not to.

"Maybe you should go, I don't want void to get angry and hurt you." You whispered and kissed his head.

"I'll give you some food and cloths for you." You a aid with a big smile on your face.

He smiled back and nods happily.

After awhile you handed issac a backpack with food, cloths, and water.

"Thanks y/n.." He said and hugs you. You chuckled and hugged him back.

"Anything for you," you replied. "Oh! And if things don't go well hair come back to me I can maybe take you in and be part of the pack?" You offered.

He smiled, "don't worry I'll be fine and if I don't I'll come back!" He shouts as he waved and left walking.

Walking back inside the pack house you closed the door softly and leaned against it.

"Y/n.." Looking up you faced void.

"What is it now?" You asked as you walked over to him. "We can't trust him!" He said with anger.

"Yes we can! Issac said he was leaving the town. He's said that he left Scott." You said and glared at him.

His eyes soften, "I'm afraid that he'll tell Scott that we are still alive and come after his.." He whispered cupping your face.

"I don't want him to do that.." He pulled you close and kissed you softly.

You smiled against his lips and broke away from the kiss.

"Will be safe," you whispered. "I promise."

He nodded and smiled. "Now go tell the others to go do there stuff." You said as you headed up the stairs into the bathroom.

You let out a soft groan and sighed, looking at the mirror you lift your shirt up and looked at your stomach.

I can't tell him...he'll get mad! Or worse he could kill you..

You thought and whimpered a bit.

You kept a secret from everyone...from void and the pack.

You were afraid that if you told them they would be shocked or void would get angry and yell at you or kill you.

Glancing at the mirror again you sighed and pulled your shirt down.

You couldn't tell void yet...

You couldn't tell him that you were pregnant with his child..

You just couldn't.

A/n
YAYA!!

Finally updated!! 😂 bet you all got pissed when I didn't update for like who knows how long.

But anyway! Yes I am updating slowly so please don't rush me or else I'll take more breaks. And less updating😊

Thank uo for being patient💕