Coming To Terms.....

Začať od začiatku

"No" I half shouted. I didn't mean to react like that but my emotions were at a all time high with everything that had gone on.

"Damon are you ok? Why won't you give Siena your blood? Isn't what you would normally do. So what the problem" I couldn't tell anyone what was going on. I didn't even know myself what was going on. All I knew is that my wife barely recovering from a massive blood loss and our child is hanging for dear life.

"Listen I just don't want to. I'm going to be back in Mystic Falls soon they are going to transfer Siena over later today" I was trying to keep my voice steady as I spoke to him "And Stefan when I do come. I want to know why Elena had drowned" I hung up the phone on him, I walked into the hospital and a nurse approached me.

"Mr Salvatore you can see your wife" She told me with a smile. I followed her and she brought me into a private room. I walked in and Siena was all wired up and she had a tube in her hand where the blood was going into her system. I walked over to the bed and she had her eyes closed. I leaned over and kissed her gentle on her forehead and moved away. Then she opened her eyes I notice that sparkle was back there she gave me a smile.

"Damon..." She spoke weakly. I went closer and began to stroke her cheek "What happened?" She asked frowning. How do I explain this all to her? I know Siena will freak out. We never spoken about children I guess that was because we knew it couldn't happen.

"Princess you need to rest. I'll explain everything to you. For now you need to get some sleep you been through a lot" Her eye began to close I gave her a soft kiss on the lips. I placed my had her stomach "Hey little guy. You try and hang in there for me" I moved my hand away I just hope somehow the baby survives all of this. I made my way out of the room I needed to find that doctor. I couldn't leave here not knowing if Siena was coming back to Mystic Falls. I found the doctor from last night I compelled him to get Siena transferred back to Mystic Falls straight away. They worked pretty quickly within the hour Siena was in the ambulance on her way back home. Now I need to get back and see what mess I'm going to walk into.

Elena P.O.V

My head was hurting. I tried to open my eyes but there was a bright white light stopping me. I could hear sounds of church bells ringing, sirens, and yard work going it was all too much it made my head feel worse. I suddenly sat up gasps for air. I saw Stefan was sitting on the end of my bed watching me. I looked at him confused what was going on? I looked round my room and everything was still the same. How did I even get here?

"Stefan?" I spoke with confusion. He came closer to me and gave me a small smile.

"Hey. I'm right here you've been in and out for hours" I don't understand what going on and why is Stefan looking at me like that?

"Wh-what happened?" He touched my hand I looked down as he held it tightly. I looked back up at him confused now I didn't get what was going on.

"You were in an accident" He spoke me calmly. Then it all came flooding back the accident Matt and I were stuck in his truck.

"Oh my God. Matt is he...?" I began to stumble out. Please don't tell me he dead. I don't think I could handle fact of that I'm barely keeping it together about Ric.

"Alive?" Damon interrupts me. I looked over at him he was sitting on the window seat next to my bed "Ask Stefan the hero" he spoke bitterly and looked back at Stefan with the fear of hearing Matt was dead.

"He's fine" I sighed in relief. If he got Matt out then how did he have enough time to save me?

"Thank you. I thought that I - how did you...?"I began to say and Damon cut in again.