Three Months Later......

Nico P.O.V

The day had finally come, I'm actually off to Whitmore College. My auntie Margherita is dropping me off, she's like a mother to me. I never really knew my actual parents, they died in a car crash when I was three. I was in the car with them, but my auntie said I had suffered from amnesia, leaving no memory of my parents or the day of the crash.

I grew up in New York my auntie always said I was a good kid, I listened to her, I studied and got good grades. I was the team captain for basketball, football and baseball, and I'd always practice but it felt like I had more strength and stamina than a normal eighteen year old boy. I found this to be rather strange and I would question Margherita about it but I felt like she kept throbbing me off, with the same line like always that I was very special.

When I graduated three months ago I received three acceptance letters to NYU, UCLA and Whitmore. I chose Whitmore because this was the same college that my parents went to and I wanted to honour my parents and follow in their footsteps. But also I felt drawn to go there, I don't know what it was about Whitmore but I felt that I would be closer to them I know it may sounds strange.

I've never been one for dating, not that I have the time for it either between studding, sports and school. Whoever approached me I've never felt a connection with them. I had the most popular girls in school drooling over me but I just wasn't interested what so ever. My perspective of love is that you meant to have that butterfly feeling going through your stomach when you meet the right girl. I've never had that with whoever approached me there weren't no spark or zing or anything. Sometimes I thought maybe I weren't an emotional person, sometimes my temper would get the better of me and I could be very impulsive. I tried to keep that part of me under control.

We had finally arrived at Whitmore, I got out of the car and looked around this was going to be home for the next three years. I looked around and saw all the freshman's walking around carrying boxes.

"Hey sweetie" I heard my aunt say from behind me. I turned around she was taking out all of my stuff from the trunk of her car "Are you going to stand there gorping all day or are you going to give me a hand?" You would never of thought that I was her nephew we behaved more like brother and sister at times.

"Sorry" I closed the car door and walked over to her she placed and heavy box in my arms followed by another "Hey" she began to chuckle.

"I'm just putting those strong arm of yours to use" I shook my head "Nico you needed to go to reception they will give you the details of your dorm room" I nodded and I began to make my way to the reception. Then someone bumped into me causing me to drop the two boxes on the floor.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" I looked at the person who I bumped into and she was actually really pretty with her long brown hair and her dark brown eyes she reminded me of someone. "Let me help you" We both went down at the same time and bumped head. I have never been this clumsy in my life what going on with me? She began to laugh while holding her head "I'm sorry" she held out her hand "I'm Elena Gilbert" She had such a warm smile, I shook hands with her.

"I'm Nico Garcia" She helped me placed everything back into the boxes "So are you a freshman here?" she picked up the box from the floor I notice that she didn't struggle.

"Yeah I am..." She began to say then a blond girl comes from behind her.

"Elena, we needed to settle in our room. What are you doing?" I couldn't stop looking at this beauty that stood in front of me.

"Caroline don't be rude" Elena told her firmly "This is my new friend Nico Garcia. He is new here too" Caroline looked at me and her expression soften, she had the most amazing eyes I've ever seen I couldn't help but just admire her

"I'm sorry, it's a pleasure to meet you Nico" She turned to Elena "Seriously Elena we needed to get going" Elena gave me the box and placed it in my arms

"Ok Care" I notice she was a little annoyed "Nico maybe we could all meet up later, there a frap party tonight be nice to see you again" Well that sounds like a great idea; it would be nice to meet up with both of them again.

"Yeah that sounds like fun" They both walked away and I picked up the other box from the floor. I began to make my way to the reception.

I walked down the path towards the reception looking around; I think I'm going to enjoy my time being here.....

Well that the final chapter of Eternal Flame, I will continue with the 'Epic Love Sage' You will find the next book in the series on my page "Your Love Consume Me"

I want to thank everyone for their lovely comment and votes throughout the whole series. I'm going to be starting a new book base on Stefan and Klaus the book going to be called "The Desire". Which I'm hoping it going to be a success like the 'Epic Love Sage'

Thank you all for your support I really appreciate it: D