Coming To Terms.....

I do not own any rights to TVD characters these belong to L.J Smith T.V show. The only charters who belong to me is Siena Russo, Tony Russo, Chrizina Russo, Blair Richy, Julian Gracia, Tia Dalma, Nico Gracia/Salvatore, Margherita Gracia Happy reading :D

Damon P.O.V

Within the last 72 hours I had married the woman of my dreams Siena Russo now a Salvatore. Who would of thought that would ever happen. The day we got married was the greatest day of my existence everything was perfect. To see my princess walking down that aisle towards me took my breath way. No other woman that I have ever been with had done that. Even Katherine who I had claimed to love for the last 145 years. No with Katherine it wasn't love I had for her it was lust possibly infatuation. You know what I came to realise that everyone throws round the word 'love'. No one will actually know true love until literally it hit you. That's what happened to me Siena came into my life and literally knocked me off my feet sending me flying. She had turned me from being the monster that I once was into the better man I'm today.

But then my world came crashing down. From it being this perfect day spending with my friends and my new family and not forgetting my wife. The day turned into a nightmare when Esther had taken Siena and Elena and kept every single vampire blinded to the boarding house. All so she could create indestructible vampire hunter to kill her children. Esther had used my good friend Ric as part of her creation he was losing it due to the Gilbert ring he wore. It was making him bring out his dark alter ego vampire hating side of him. Esther used this to her advantage. She needed Siena and Elena to complete the spell. With Siena by her side it gave her enough power to complete a dark spell like creating an original hunter. Then with Elena blood the blood of a doppelganger to seal the spell she turned my friend into something he never wanted to be a vampire.

With all that happening within the first few hours of being married and then having to deal with the fact that Ric had chosen not to go ahead with the transition. We all came to terms with the fact that our friend was going to leave us all. Well that what we all thought. Somehow Bonnie Bennett had fed Ric her blood. Apparently she was in some kind of trance the witches from the other side told her and guided her to him.

Then things went from bad to worse with Ric being the ultimate hunter wanting to kill every original. If he did that the whole bloodline would die along with them. Ric had taken Siena and Elena well I say 'taken' that the wrong word. The sister decided to play hero. With dealing with the fact that they were the school with Ric. We also had to deal with a demanding Klaus who wanted to take Siena and Elena away with him. So we had explained to him what had happened and somehow we ended up teaming up with him. Stefan, Klaus and I had gone down the school to save all three girls that Ric had hostage. Well that didn't turn out well either because Klaus screwed us over he had found out that Elena life was linked with Ric. So the only way for him to get rid of Ric the indestructible vampire hunter was to kill Elena. Of course he did it in the usual Klaus way by draining every drop of blood from Elena so he still could create his Hybrid army.

Well as you would expect the Scooby gang and I saved the day. The desiccating spell Bonnie had said she was going to perform on Ric was a lie it was actually meant for Klaus. While he became all desiccated I saved both sister they looked terrible. Siena heart was faint and I gave her my blood while Stefan dealt with Elena. They both seemed fine as we left to go and deal with Klaus body I couldn't believe we had finally won. He was gone and couldn't hurt any of us anymore. Life would finally go back on track and I could finally enjoy my life with my new wife.

Then I received a phone call from Liz telling me that Siena had been in a car crash. I fled back to Mystic Falls and luckily she was ok as she had vampire blood in her system. So any injuries she did have they had heal. Then I found out Elena had been admitted to but Meredith had assured us that she would be ok. So after a lot of the puppy dog eyes from Siena we went to meet Stefan to let him be with Elena.