An Eye Opener.....

Stefan P.O.V

Last night was pretty intense. Siena seemed fine when I got her from the hospital but then she totally different when she got home. I couldn't believe she poured herself a whiskey. She's pregnant I'm sure that not good for the baby. Suddenly Siena totally exploded at me telling me that Damon should be here not me after everything that had happened to her since last night. To be honest she really did have a point. I really didn't like seeing like this when I tried to calm her down but it didn't work.

Then when Damon came in she really flipped out at him and slapped him which I thought he deserved maybe more. I don't know what he was doing that was important than making sure his wife and unborn child was ok. Damon just stood there stunned after Siena left. I didn't say a word to him I pretty much went up straighter after Siena. I didn't want to hear Damon excuse of why he couldn't be there for her after what happen. Siena didn't deserve to be feeling like this and I really don't know how my brother is going to figure what to say to get out of this one.

I woke up in the morning and went downstairs into the kitchen to make myself a coffee. When I walked in Siena was in there fully dressed looking as beautiful as ever. She actually looked like she was glowing I think that was part of the process of being pregnant. She was drinking from a cup she looked at me and gave me a half smile she didn't look pissed more like her normal self.

"Morning Stefan. I'm sorry for shouting at you last night" She said getting up from the stool picking up her cup and brings over to the sink.

"It's ok Siena how are you feeling?" I asked while I poured myself a coffee.

"I'm I ok I guess. I'll see you later" I looked up at her and she picked up her bag and was about to leave the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" I asked her with concern; I don't know if she should be resting right now after what happened.

"I'm going to see an old friend. I'll catch you later" She spoke as she was leaving the kitchen. Well she seems in good sprites maybe her and Damon will sort things out. I went into parlour and I picked up Connor wooden stake I was examining the hunter's mark on it. Then I saw Damon enters the room with some boxes on his shoulder.

"So what is all this?" He placed the boxes down then he looked up at me. Damon looked like he hadn't had any sleep that have me the indication that he knew he messed up.

"Some personal items that I snaked from the vampire hunter's RV, may he rest in peace, I'm searching for a supernatural handbook" What is he talking about? Would of this Conner had some kind of supernatural book? I think Damon was grasping like always.

"And you know for a fact that he was supernatural?" He sat down in the chair opposite me. Not looking highly amused.

"Definitely wasn't natural the guy magically appeared just as someone blows up the entire Founders Council? He's covered in a tattoo that only Jeremy Gilbert - of all people in the world - seems to be able to see. Let's not forget the dimidium sanguinis who is actually my wife. Who is apparently is import part of their cause. Klaus mentioned something about him being one of The Five then he kamikazes himself with explosives sound natural to you?" Siena had something to do with all of this? None of this sounded good whatsoever.

"What's The Five? And why is Siena important to them?" Damon arched his brow.

"That's what I'm hoping is in the first chapter of the handbook" His phone rings and he picks it up "Liz Forbes, my favourite sheriff" He spoke all perky. I think he trying to show what happened last night didn't affect him or they actually made up. Then suddenly Damon looked worried now "What? That's... concerning, Keep me posted" he hung up on her.