Stand By Me.....

Siena P.O.V

This all felt like I was in the middle of a nightmare I been trying to processes everything that had happened being brought down into these caves. To find the one thing that has destroyed friendships that was the cure. Then with Katherine posing as Elena and sacrificed Jeremy life to wake Silas. To have him touch me and tell me our fates are entwined what the hell did he even mean by that? I didn't even feel the pain anymore about being in labour I couldn't stop crying while looking at Jeremy dead body. He didn't deserve to die he had so much to live for he was young. Then I notice he had the Gilbert ring on maybe he going to be ok he was killed by supernatural creature. I'm sure he be awake soon.

I really felt the urge to push but I was too scared I couldn't do this alone, right now all I wanted is Damon or my mom. They would be able to get me through this I don't have a clue what I'm doing. I didn't even know how to do that stupid breathing thing.

"Siena...." I heard Elena voice I looked up and she ran towards me I'm not falling for that again.

"Stay the hell away from me Katherine" I screamed in pain, she came beside me.

"Siena it's me Elena what happening" I looked at her and I don't know how but I believed her then I saw Stefan rushing in.

"Siena...." He said with worry and knelt down beside me.

"I think little Salvatore planning on coming out any minute" Elena and Stefan looked at each other. I looked over at Jeremy they hadn't notice him yet I looked at Elena "Elena" I said trying to keep my voice steady she looked at me and held my hand.

"Siena you're going to be fine. Stefan and I will help you through this" Stefan looked worried I don't know if Stefan could deal with all the blood and whatever else that was going to come out of me. I had to tell her about Jeremy.

"Elena it Jeremy" I pointed over at his dead body. She looked and she rushed over to him she held him in her arms crying.

"Oh, no. No. No. Oh, god, no. Oh god..." she said talking frantically she checks his hand the Gilbert ring is still on his finger "It's fine. It's fine. It's fine. You're gonna be okay. The ring will bring you back. It's okay. It's okay. You're gonna be okay. You're gonna be okay, Jeremy. You're gonna be fine" She kept saying rocking him back and forth crying.

"Elena I'm sorry I couldn't do anything" I told her between sobs, she looked at me.

"Siena, Jeremy going to be ok, you're going to be ok" She looked at Stefan "Go and get Damon he needs to be here" Stefan didn't move "Stefan" He got up and went off in vamp-speed. Elena placed Jeremy down gently and kissed his cheek she came over to me and knelt down in front of me "Siena I need to take these off" she said pointing at my leggings I nodded. I didn't care right now all of wanted was this baby out of me Elena took off my legging and my pantie. This should be really awkward but I didn't care I couldn't hold it anymore I had to push.

"Elena it f**king hurts" I shouted at her she held my hand and I squeezed it "Elena I don't know if I can do this I'm scared" I told her in pain she looked at me then looked down.

"Siena I can see the top baby head you doing great come on. Sooner you get the baby out the quicker we can bring all three of you home and be a family" We heard a swoosh next second Stefan and Damon were here. Damon rushed to my side.

"Princess are you ok" I glared at him. Was he being serious did I actually look ok?

"Do I look ok to you" I shouted at him and I began to push again.

"Siena the head out you need to give another push and it will be over with" I never thought that Elena would be the one deliver my baby and she acting far too normal, Damon held my hand tightly.