Sire Bond.....

Siena P.O.V

I can't believe I walked in on Elena trying to kiss Damon AGAIN! This time Damon actually stopped her which really did surprise me....

"Elena" he said pushing her away "I'm with Siena I love Siena it will always be Siena" he told her with sincerity in his voice I had to speak up now.

"So Elena you're in love with Damon" I walked down the steps I felt every part of me burning up. I just wanted to beat the crap out of my own sister. Damon got up and rushed over to me.

"Siena, please leave it" He spoke to me in pain while holding on to my right arm and could smell burning flesh. I couldn't look at him I kept looking over at Elena who looked at me frighten because of her betrayal.

"Damon please leave" I told him firmly as I got out of his grasp. I began to walk over to Elena then all of a sudden I was blocked by Stefan. I looked at him "Stefan" I said confused where the hell did he come from?

"Siena I know your angry right now, but Elena your sister and whatever your planning to do to her you will regret" She a vampire there really not much I could do to her. Well I could stake her! I glanced over at Damon who looked worried I step back from Stefan. I couldn't believe it both brothers were protecting her! Seriously what would if they done if they were in my situation?

"So what do the Salvatore brother want me to do?" I said looking at the both of them and they didn't say a word "I asked you both a question you want me to do?" I told them both raising my voice. I got out of Stefan grip and walked over to Elena.

"Princess please" Damon pleaded. Elena stood there with her eyes glazed over looking at me.

"Siena I'm sorry" I nodded my head maybe it was a moment of weakness and she felt guilty now for her actions. I turned away from her walked over to the bar every part of me wanted to rip into her but the only thing that stopped me was the fact she is my sister. I poured myself a drink "I can't help the way I feel about him" I put the bottle down and turned back around to her. She didn't care about me. She didn't feel guilty that she actually fell for him. She just flat out admitted to me that she in love with my husband!

"What the hell is wrong with you Elena" I began to walked over to her and I saw Damon was about to stop me "Damon don't you dare" I shouted at him as I approached Elena and stood in front of her "I'm you f**king sister and you have fallen for my husband" Elena face was emotionless and I literally wanted to kill her right now she didn't care about me and how this all affected me. It was all about her and no one else. I felt myself really about to blow now I raised my right hand and stuck it into Elena chest I had hold of my sister heart in my hand. I saw brothers about to come over and stop me "Either of you come any closer I swear to god I'll rip her heart out" I threaten them both and looked back at Elena who screamed in pain trying to fight against me but it was not use. I was far too strong for her "You listen to me Elena, there clearly something seriously wrong with you" I told her squeezing her heart in my hand I she began to scream "Hurts don't it! Well that what you done to mine Elena" I shouted I tighten my grip round her heart. I could feel her heart fading in my hand and Elena was gasping for air.

"Siena pleased, your mad right now but Elena your sister" I heard Stefan say, but right now this person in front of me weren't my sister. I don't even know who she was anymore.

"See how he begging for your life even after what you have done to him to me!,," then I felt someone touch my wrist I looked and it was Damon.

"Siena your better than this, please stop, for me please" I looked back at Elena and she had so much fear in her eyes I pulled my hand out and Elena dropped the floor gasping for air. I looked down at my hand it was covered in Elena blood. I looked at Elena looking hopeless on the ground I crouched down and grabbed her face so she looked at me.