•Chapter 4•

Liam's POV
*1 week later*

Today I'm finally hanging out with my favorite threesome. Harry, Louis and Niall. They have been my friends for five years now. They were always behind me after Sophia passed away and my parents followed as well. Today we're going to train me to box really well and they thought that they should join me to support and learn something new. Today I felt the need to practice my skills if I ever want to see Carly again. Louis usually knows a special trainer but he also knows a bit of boxing he could teach me. I make sure that Perrie can take care of Carly while I'm gone. Right now, I'm packing Carly's backpack with extra food, toys, clothes and other accessories.

"I'm gonna miss you daddy." She tells me as she hugs my legs.

"I know you are. I have to spend time with your uncles. Perrie is a nice person so she'll take care of you don't worry." I reassure her with a smile and a kiss on the cheek while helping her out on her backpack. I hear a faint knock on my door and my face breaks into a smile.

I literally run towards the door but wipe the smile off my face as soon as I open it up. I look at Perrie's face and the smile comes back on my face again.

"Hey Perrie." I greet her as she walks into my house.

"Hello Liam. Carly, are you ready to have some girl time?" She asks her and Carly nods.

"Can I talk to you in private?" I ask Perrie and she nods. I lead her into our small kitchen that barley lets two people stand in.

"Listen. I'm so grateful that you'd take care of Carly while I'm gone. You're the most amazing person I've ever met and I appreciate it." I compliment her with a smile. Perrie smiles and blushes but then turns serious.

"I can't believe your gonna take this "hobbie" just for the money." She scolds me with her hands.

"Perrie, if you were in my position then this makes sense to you." I tell her.

"You know that you're Carly's everything, right?" She asks me and I nod quickly.

"Carly isn't going to have another person to love if something bad happens to you." She reasons.

"If anything does happen to me, please, take care of Carly, my sunshine, my love, my princess, my everything. Please!" I beg her while holding her arms in my hands.

She nods with tears in her eyes. "Of course I will." She promises.

She walks towards me and embraces me tightly and I return it. I actually miss another woman's hug after two whole years. I feel her warm teardrops on my white shirt and my heart starts to feel pain. Such a pretty girl like Perrie is crying for a guy that she barley even knew! She unwrapped her arms from me and coughed.

"Sorry. It felt like the right time." She apologized and smiles a bit.

I shake my head and walk out of the kitchen to see Carly playing with her stuffed animal and oblivious to the conversation that Perrie and I just had in the kitchen. I hug her tightly and kiss her cheek as Perrie walks out to the parking lot and into her car. I get all my stuff for training and get into my car and drive to meet the guys there.

After twenty minutes, I see Harry and Louis holding hands with Niall laughing their bums off. I park and get out of the car. Niall sees me walking toward them and he makes a run for me. He finally reaches me and gives me a hug.

"Liam! You're here! I thought you left us. I miss you mate." He keeps saying as he hugs me.

"Oi! Niall! Let him go, would ya?" Louis yells from the front while walking over to us and bro hugs me while pinching Niall's arm. I laugh and greet Harry with a hug as well.

"Finally! We have been waiting for ages." He says with a joking tone. We walk in and meet an old fellow around the age of sixty. He smiles toward us and looks at Harry with a serious face.

"Can you tie your hair up or something?" He asks Harry and he nods while tying it up in a bun. I look towards Niall and he was looking up at the boxing gloves. I look at Lou and he looks furious.

"So he can't have long hair without it being a problem?" Louis says while getting closer to the man. He had red in his eyes and his fists got into balls on his sides. I quickly hold Louis back and Harry holds his hands to try to calm him down.

"Oh you're one of those people." The old man says and looks at me. "Are you?" He asks me a so quickly points at Niall and I shake my head. "Alright you two, come with me."' He says as he ignores Harry and Louis.

They look serious but soon let it go since it isn't worth it to fight for it if it's ok anywhere else. I follow the man with Niall behind me.

An hour later, I know the basics and now I'm driving home to relax and sleep for an eternity since boxing really makes me tired quickly. I drag my feet towards my door and walk into my "home" and I find my bed and flop my body on it and don't bother to change clothes.

I wonder how Perrie and Carly are having it.