•Chapter 2•

Liam's POV

After what seemed forever, Niall finally found me a job... Scratch that.... A hobbie. It was simply just a boxing tournament and the prize was 10 grand which could pay the rent and buy Carly a little something afterwards.

"You can't be serious!" I ask him with wide eyes.

"Ok! Then tell me what else is there." He says as he puts all the applications in a brown folder and slid it across the coffee table to me. I shake my head and check the menu for some food since discussing things makes me hungry to the max. I put down the menu and decide on a breakfast sandwich with avocado and ham.

I look around and notice a pretty blonde girl which had to work here since she had an apron around her and that was not her fashion state. She looks at me with her beautiful blue eyes and walks over to me and smiles.

"Hello. I'm Perrie and I'll be you're waitress. Can I start you guys off with a drink or appetizer?" She asks with a strong British accent like mine and smiles towards Niall and I.

"I'll just have a lemonade. What about you Leprechaun?" I tease Niall with his high school nickname.

"I'll get the root beer float. I still need a minute with the menu. Just ask Batman here what he wants." Niall says to Perrie which makes her giggle.

"Alright then. I'll get the sandwich delight with avocado and ham please." I say and she nods.

"Right away." She says to me and makes eye contact really quick before walking into the kitchen.

I feel myself blush and I look to Niall and see him smirking.

"What?"

"You can't fool me and say that you don't have a crush on her."

I scoff and smile a bit of the thought. I mumble something under my breath as she comes back flawlessly with my food and Niall's drink.

"Here you are. A sandwich to the lumberjack and a root beer float for the blonde leprechaun. Are you ready to order....?" She asks lingering for Niall's name.

"Niall. I'm Niall." Niall introduces himself.

"Hi Liam James Payne over here." I wave to her and she smiles and gets Niall's order. She smiles and goes back into the kitchen. I let go of a breath that I didn't know I was holding. A minute later, Perrie comes walking to us and places Niall's food in front of him.

She looks at me and I smile. "Anything else?"

"Actually. Can you just split the bill since I have to get going?" After deciding all this, I just wanted to see Carly and take her to the park.

"Yeah. Of course."

She tells me and hands me the check so I pay half of it and get up to leave.

"Wait! You forgot your receipt!" She tells me as I open the door to leave.

"Oh thank you. I guess I'll see you around Perrie." I tell her with a grin.

"Same to you Liam." She turns around and walks back to Niall and sits across from him to keep him company. My blood boils at the thought of Niall and Perrie together. I stomp my way into my street and open the door. I see Harry sleeping next to Carly and Louis watching a football game on the television. I open up my receipt and see some numbers. My brain switches on and I see that it's Perrie's phone number in pink ink. My face changes from anger and jealousy to flustered and nervousness.

"You should call her." Lou whispers to me and I nod and head upstairs to put in Perrie's number in my phone.

Today was successful.