My Name is Austin

Thanks for all the name suggestions guys! It was hard to choose, but I chose Natalie! Enjoy the chappie! xx

•Grace•

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

Zayn's POV

I stared down at my beer as the blonde took a seat next to me. Niall ordered a water and the bartender began to talk to him like a creepy rapist or something.

"Do you wanna go out for dinner sometime?" That was it. Niall asked him to leave him alone and he's still being creepy.

"Leave her the hell alone! God, don't you have any self control?" I yelled at the bartender. The man stared at me.

"I can do whatever the hell I want to! You don't even know this girl!" He yelled at me.

"I'll know her better than you will even know."

"What? Is she your girlfriend or something?" I froze. I felt Niall's eyes on me. "Well?"

"Just... Leave her alone." I ran out of the bar and sat down on a bench outside. Tears ran down my face and i buried my face in my hands. I must've sat there for fifteen minutes, just sobbing my eyes out. I decided to just go home. So I walked home, tears still falling from my eyes. It began to rain. Now you couldn't tell that I was crying. The rain mixed with my tears. I stared at the ground as I walked. I made it to my house about fifteen minutes later and I dried off and went into the comfort of my room. Niall didn't love me. He didn't care. He didn't know what we could've been. I picked up a picture of Niall and threw it across the room. It smashed through the window and down to the ground.

"No, no, no! Niall I'm sorry!" I screamed as I ran out of my room and out the front the door into the pouring rain. I ran as fast as I could back to the bar. I opened the door and ran in. "Ni-" I stopped. There was Niall. Dancing with another guy. They both looked so... Happy. Did Niall and I look like that?

Niall's POV

Zayn ran out of the bar. I put my head in my hands.

I felt two fingers on my chin and I looked up. In front of me was a very attractive guy. He was tan and had sandy-blonde hair.

"You okay?" The boy winked at me.

I blushed a bit and nodded.

"What's your name?" He asked, looking into my eyes with his light brown eyes.

"Uh... Natalie," I told him, thinking of a name quickly. I decided to speak in a bit of a higher pitched voice, but not obnoxiously high.

"I like it, I like it. My name is Austin."

"It's very nice to meet you Austin," I giggled. I liked this guy. He smiled, showing off his pearly white teeth.

"You wanna dance?" He asked.

"Sure!" I got up and followed him onto the dance floor. We danced and danced and danced. A little while later, the door flew open. It was Zayn. He saw me dancing with Austin and looked heartbroken. I'm sorry Zayn... Austin may be my only way out. My only way to forget about you.

I turned back to Austin and continued dancing with him.

"So. I have a question for you Natalie," Austin said.

"And that is...?"

"Would you like to go out sometime?" His eyes still gleamed with hope.

I nodded. "I'd love to!"

He grabbed my waist and spun me around. "Yes! Are you free tomorrow around two?"

"I believe I am free!"

"Here, put your number in my phone, I'll put mine in yours." We switched phones and put our numbers in each other's contacts. I gave him back his phone and he gave mine back to me.

"Meet outside here tomorrow okay beautiful?" He winked.

I blushed furiously. "Okay."

He took my hand and kissed it gently, giving me butterflies in my stomach. "See you tomorrow! Gotta run!"

I gave him a little wave and he left the bar. I screamed happily on the inside and smiled like a little kid at Christmastime on the outside. I walked out of the bar and saw my dad waiting in the car. I opened the door and plopped down in the passenger seat. I went from excited, happy, Austin-time, to sulky, depressing, Dad-time. Hooray.

Zayn's POV

I left the bar, tears returning to my eyes. I guess this was it. Niall was never coming back to me, and it was all my fault. Once I got back home, I ran up to my room and laid down on my bed. I shut the light off and fell asleep, my thoughts drowning in guilt.