EIGHT.

The duo arrived at their destination not to long ago, they were enjoying their time together and the night was going perfectly.

"Oh my gosh, I don't remember the Undertow being that thrilling when we were younger." Lauren said with a spring in her step as Camila is clutching onto her arm.

"Why did I agree to this?" Camila muttered, Lauren just laughed at what the younger girl just said and continued walking to go and see what the camera has captured on the ride. Lauren looked up at the multiple screens before them, pointing at the one with the duo on it.

"Aw, I think that one is a keeper. Don't cha think, Camz?" The young Cuban looked at the screen Lauren was pointing at as a small blush crossed her cheeks. The screen displayed the two girls, Lauren smiling all goofily as Camila was clutching onto her dear friend like her life depended on it with her head ducked into Lauren's neck. Before Camila could respond, her friend was already buying two wallet sized copies of the picture for the both of them.

"Here ya go," Lauren says as she hands Camila one of the copies of the picture. The younger girl took it from her, and gratefully smiled.

"Thanks, Laur-" Camila was cut off when someone bumped into her side. Lauren caught the girl before she could fall.

"Yo, watch it buddy boy." Lauren said to the guy who bumped into Camila.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry- wait, Camila? Is that you?" The young Cuban furrowed her eyebrows as she turned to see who the mystery boy was. Her eyes slightly widened at who she saw, Shawn.

"Oh, hey Shawn." Camila said with an awkward smile, as she stood up from Lauren's arms. Lauren stood to the side, and watched as the two ex's interacted with each other.

"Long time no see, huh?" He says as he slides his hands into the pockets of his jacket. Camila nodded as she kept her gaze at the young boy.

"Yeah, it's been awhile." She muttered. Lauren could feel the uneasy tension filling up the atmosphere, and she felt like she was suffocating.

"So, um. Who's your friend here?" Shawn asked politely as he motioned to the green eyed girl next to Camila.

"Oh right, this is Lauren." Lauren politely smiles as Camila introduces her, the older girl notices how Shawn's eyebrows raise just a little bit and small smirk appears across his lips, Camila's eyes widen as Shawn fixes his gaze back at her. The young girl shakes her head subtly, motioning him not to say anything embarrassing.

"So you're the famous Lauren, I've heard lots about you!" Shawn said with a bright smile, holding his hand out as Lauren took it hers to shake.

"Hopefully all good things, knowing this one." She said with a soft laugh as she looked over at the young girl beside her. Camila smiled at her friend before clenching her jaw as she turned to Shawn, he just ignored her and kept talking with his smile of his.

"Of course! Camila would always go on and on about you, always has the best things to say about you. It's like I know you already," He says and Lauren chuckles softly. "Well I better get going, my friends are probably looking for me, nice seeing you again Camila and real nice meeting you Lauren." He steps back and waves a quick good-bye before walking off. Lauren looks over at the young girl with a small laugh.

"So you talked about me huh?" She said with a grin, Camila shoved Lauren playfully before rolling her eyes.

"Don't flatter yourself, Jauregui." She said before walking off as Lauren followed quickly behind her.

"What'dya used to tell him about me?" Lauren asked genuinely curious about what Camila has told about her. The shorter girl glanced over at Lauren briefly before looking back forward as she pretends to zip her lips, lock it, and toss the key behind her back. Lauren scoffed before nudging Camila gently with her shoulder with a small smile. They continued to walk down the pier in a comfortable silence as they admired the atmosphere around them.