TWO.

The constant ringing of Lauren's phone is enough to wake the girl up. She looks at her clock.

4:30 AM

She looks down to check her phone, 12 missed calls from Dinah, 10 from Normani including 13 text messages and 20 text messages from her little sunshine, Ally. Lauren immediately swiped at her phone screen, opening up one of the text messages.

'LO, GET UP! WE'VE BEEN HERE FOR 20 MINUTES. WE'RE GOING TO MISS OUR FLIGHT!!!!1111!!1111!👿😡😤👊🏼🔫💥'

Damn, Ally put that many emojis she's in big trouble. She thought quickly getting up to get ready in a record of 5 minutes. Lauren rushed downstairs with her luggages in hand as she made her way out of her house she was met by three of her bestest friends waiting for her leaning against Ally's car.

"Damn! It's about time!" Normani says as she walks over to help Lauren with her bags, putting them into the trunk.

"I know, girl! I was about to knock down that door, shiii..." Dinah said with her arms crossed along her chest as she looked at the green eyed girl.

"Hey hey! Guys be nice, Lauren just happened to wake up a little late, at least she's awake now." Ally says cheerfully, Lauren smiles at her thankfully. 

"Yeah, 20 minutes late." Dinah mumbled, "Next time, it's a poly beat down." She said playfully before nudging Lauren gently.

"Let's go peoples! To the airport we go!" Normani yells, they all get into the car and start their way to the airport. Lauren looked outside the window, looking out at the palm trees that passed them and listening how the crashing waves turned into zooming cars on the freeway. Even at almost five in the morning, the freeways of Los Angeles still seemed pretty packed. 

Soon, they arrived at the airport and in a flash they were waiting at the terminal to be boarded into the plane. They all waited in line stuck in their own conversations which led them to be all comfy and seated in their middle aisle seat which had four seats for each of them, how convenient.

"Are you guys excited?" Ally practically squealed as she looked at the three other girls.

"Totally, dude this is our first trip together!" Normani says as she smiles widely, looking at Lauren at that is to her left. "Are you excited Laur? I mean it's been awhile since you've been there."

"Of course I'm excited! I mean, home sweet home, right?" Lauren said looking at her friends.

"Right." Dinah said once again nudging her side before pulling her headphones up to her ears blasting what Lauren is guessing to be Beyonce. Lauren looked at the two other girls who also has their earphones plugged in, the plane began to take off.

"Miami, here I come." Lauren mumbles quietly to herself before slipping in her own earphones, drowning the sounds of the plane from her ears and replacing it with music.

----

"Oh my gosh, dawgs. We made it." Dinah said, collapsing on one of the two hotel beds. 

"I know, but I can't believe they got their stuff wrong. Now we all have to share this hotel room," Normani says laying down beside Dinah.

"At least we have a room," Lauren said, dropping her bags on the floor. The girls hummed in agreement, they took this time to actually rest from the events earlier. About two hours later they all completely woke up, and they were all getting ready to go out.

"At least it's only eleven in the morning, we still have a lot of time to go adventuring." Ally says, as she finishes up straightening her hair. Lauren looked at her outfit in the mirror a crop top baseball tee, along with some ripped jean shorts and some doc martens, she liked it. Plain and simple.