Chapter 19 (We'll save you Louis)

Hey guys. Im really sorry i didn't update before. But thanks to those of you who vote and comment.

It really means alot when people inbox me telling me how good my story is. And it really makes my day to see the comments you guys leave me thanks again.

I want to dedicate this chapter to Katt519. Thanks for inboxing me your phenominall. Enjoy.

********Jannet's P.O.V*********

I saw him right there when i looked up. He really was alive and rigjt in front of me.

I couldn't help the smile that appeared on my face. I ran to him as fast as i could.

He smiled wider if that was even possible and opened his arms for me.

I jumped on him and he hugged me tight. i buried my face in his chest and cried tears of happiness.

"You're alive" I said looking up at him, he smiled and nodded.

"Yes princess i am. I told you i would never leave you." He said while wiping away the tears i had on my face.

"Why did you leave?" I asked him. He looked down and his happy expression faded away.

He looked mad, sad. You could see a mix of emotions on his face and that was how i felt too.

"I didn't want to, it was not my choice Jannet." Niall started to say but stopped when Liam and Zayn came running to him throwing him to the floor with a big hug.

"Niall. Lad you're alive" Said Zayn exited.

"Guys i know you have many questions but we can't talk here Harry might see or hear us." Said Niall and we all looked at him confused.

He sighed and said "You just have to trust me guys. None of us are safe come with me" Said Niall again.

"Jannet get on my back" He said with a smile and i did.

I got on his back and hugged him tight. I couldn't see him but i know he was smiling. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and off we went.

I was ready to throw up any second now. The speed we were going in was too fast and it made me sick.

"Niall can we stop for a minute" I said and he stopped. When Liam and Zayn saw he stopped they did too.

"I think we're far enough now" Said Niall. I looked around and saw we were on the forest.

A well hidden place all the way in the bottom.

"Niall can you tell us what is happening" Said Liam and Niall had a serious face now.

"Well it all started when we went to that party with Harry." Said Niall.

After he told us everything i was shocked. How could Harry do that.

"Louis is in danger" Niall then blurted out and we all looked at him.

"Whatt!!??" Screamed Zayn and a tear escaped my eye. This can't be happening.

"When i was going to the house i saw Harry. He had Louis on his shoulder. I don't know what he did to him but he looked unconscious.Then he took him to.... Nathan's house" He said but stopped.

"I heard them tell "Harry to tie Louis up on the basement. We need to help him" Said niall and by now Zayn and Liam had tears in their eyes.

I was staring at the floor not moving again it was the same feeling i had whwn i thought Niall was gone and i couldn't move.

Why would Harry do this. This was all my fault if i could turn back time i would. But in some way i am thankful that all of this happened.

I got to meet Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn. They are really nice but now because of me they are in danger. Maybe i should just leave.

Run far away and never stop. Die alone in the street.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when someone shaked my shoulders hard.

"Jannet!!!! Snap out of it" Screamed Niall and suddenly i came back to reality.

I shaked my head and saw that Liam and Zayn were staring at me scared.

"Im sorry it was just too overwhelming all of these has happened in less than a month and i-" I said fast but got cut off by Niall crashing his lips on mines.

I was taken by surprise but soon kissed him back. When we separated i looked at Zayn and Liam and couldn't help laughing.

Liam was covering Zayn's eyes and Zayn was covering Liam's eyes with his hands. Niall saw them and laughed too.

"You can look now" Said Niall laughing. Liam and Zayn looked at us smirking and shook their heads.

"You guys should really get a room." Said Liam smiling at us. Zayn then loomed at me.

"Jannet none of this is your fault. If you want to blame someone it's Harry's fault not yours okay" Said Zayn.

I had totally forgot about their abilities. Niall looked at me.

"You think this is your fault?" He asked and i looked at the floor. He brought my head up with his hand and i looked at his beautiful blue eyes.

"Princess none of this is your fault. I thank god that you came to my life, I can't live without you" He said and i smiled.

"How are we going to get Louis back?" I asked remembering about Louis.

They looked at each other with thinking faces and then i could see Niall's face light up.

"I got a plan" Said Niall and we all looked at him.

"What is it?" asked Liam. and Niall stayed quiet for a moment.

"When i was gone i met Joe a guy and his sister and his mother they could help us. We could use our abilities. And Jannet could distract Harry. We just need to wait for Nathan and his brothera to leave the house. But leave that up to me" Said Niall smirking.

No matter what we had to do. We were going to get Louis out of there in anyway.

_________________________________

Hey guys so sorry for the cliffhanger please dont forget to vote and/or comment.

Bye love all of yah :)