Chapter 4 (I promise)

I woke up when i heard voices "Do you think she's awake yet" asked a voice which i assumed was Niall.

"I don't think so-Wait Niall do you like Jannet and don't lie. Remember i can tell wether your liying or not"said louis

i heard Niall sight but i still didn't open my eyes."n-no"niall whispered. "LIAR!!"screamed Louis making me jump.

"good morning babe did you sleep well" Louis asked."yeah i was until you screamed".Louis looked at me as if he was trying to figure something out.

"'morning niall"i said smiling at him he looked up and i couldn't help get lost in his beautiful eyes.I realized i was staring at him so i just looked away.

"ummm if you want you can take a shower.Ther is some clothes for you in that closet by the way. Then you can meet us downstairs" Louis finally said breaking the silence. "sure . .thanks " i said smiling as he returned the gesture.

"Well we'll leave you to get ready"he grabed Niall and they both left the room.

i took a shower and put on the black skinny jeans and white shirt along with the white vans that were in the closet.

When i was ready i went downstairs to see the Harry and Louis cooking something which by the way smelled delicious. To the right i saw Niall, Zayn and Liam sitting down on a couch watching some soccer game.

"Hi guys"i said sitting down on a chair in the table. I saw niall look at me and we looked into each others eyes until i looked away to Louis who was looking at both of us suspiciously.

"Hey Jannet can i speak to you for a second" Louis said. "umm yeah sure" he got up and i followed him to the hallway.

"what happened louis"i asked "Did you hear what i asked Niall earlier this morning" he asked ignoring my last question.

"NO"i said as fast as i could, Louis just smirked and asked "Do you like Niall"i was surprised by his question but i actually didn't know. i mean i just got kidnapped by all of them i can't fall for one of them.

"Nn-no"i said which came out as a whisper but louis heard "wow both of you like each other huh" he said smirking "i said i don't like him"i spat back angrily.

"Jannet you know I'm a vampire-"he said but i cut him off by saying "Sure and i'm queen Elizabeth"I said sarcastically.

"wow i thought you would've guessed by yourself but oh well i thought wrong" he said.

"Well yeah we're all vampires and we all have abilities. As you can see my ability is to tell if people are lying or telling the truth and i know niall likes you and you like him" he said smiling like an idiot.

I shaked my head and went back to the kitchen, was it true? "Well hi Jannet we made you breakfast hope you liked it" said Harry. I looked at the table and saw some coffe and pancakes.

"Thanks" I said to him.

"I think you guys need to explain why I'm here" I said and they all sighted.

"Fine but promise you won't freak out or try to run away"Liam said

"I promise" i said while crossing my fingers on my by back.