Chapter 12 (I'm sorry mom)

Hey guys so most of you liked the chapter 11. Im torn between jiall or jarry so now i want you guys to comment wich one and why. Also thanks for those of you who commented.

*******Jannet's P.O.V********

I stayed with niall in my room. We talked and talked for hours.Their was this one question that i still had to ask the boys.

"Hey uhh niall, i was wondering if maybe i could see my family and friends one last time" I asked him giving him the puppy eyes.

He looked at me and smiled. Then niall took my hand and we went to the livingroom were all the boys were including harry.

"Hey" said louis. "vas happening" said zayn. Liam just smiled and waved at us. And harry well harry just looked at the floor.

I couldn't help but feel guilty poor boy. I just couldn't love him back the way he wanted me to. Only friends.

"Jannet here asked if she can see her friends and family one last time" Niall said for me to the boys.

They all looked at me, well exept harry who found his hands more interesting at the moment.

"But if you see them what are you going to tell them you disappeared for almost a week and you just go back like that" Said louis.

I actually hadn't really thought of that and he was right. My mom was probably worried sick and i had missed a lot of days from school.

I missed my friends and my mom. I don't think i was going to make it how could you be far away from the people you love or actually lie that you died.

"We could say she was walking in the forest and got lost and i found her" Said niall smiling like a little kid that had just got the right answer in class.

"Yes and we could also say that you were drunk so you went so far away you found us" Said zayn.

"Okay so when can i see them" I asked more exited then i should have been.

"Ummm How about tommorow babe. I think you should get some rest for now" Said liam being the 'responsible' one here.

"uuuggghhh Fine Goodnight guys" I said grabbing niall's hand and going up the stairs.

"Goodnight"."night Jannet"."Sweet dreams"."Don't do anything wrong" Said all the boys. But harry looked up when louis said "Don't do anything wrong".

He stared at me and i felt weird so i keot going upstairs with niall. When we got to my room we went inside and i layed in bed.

"Well goodnight Jannet. I love you" Said niall making me smile. Then i said the words i had never said to a boy before three simple words that held so much meaning.

"I love you" I said smiling at him as i leaned in to kiss his beautiful sweet pink lips. Even though he was so cold for some reason he gave me warness when i was with him.

"I love you more now go to sleep its late." Niall said to me like my mom used to when i was little.

He gave me a quick peak on the lips and was about to get up but i pulled him down again.

"Please stay with me tonight" I asked him giving him the puppy eyes once again. He smiled ad nodded.

Soon he took off his shoes and layed next to me. I hugged him and he gave me a kiss on my forehead. Then on my cheecks and finally on my nose.

I loved it when he did that. I just felt loved.  I hugged him and buried my face on his chest. He held close to him almost afraid to let me go. Which is something he shouldn't worry about.