Chapter 10 (Follow your heart)

HI guys im sorry i didn't update before but here you go Chapter 10 hope you like it. Also thanks to those of you who vote and comment. Ily

*******Harry's P.O.V*******

I was in my room and i couldn't stop thinking about Jannet. Why did she have to be so beautiful.

I was snapped out of of my thinking when someone knocked on the door i opened it and smiled when i saw Jannet.

"Hi 'morning Harry" She said smiling at me and i smiled back at her.

"good morning Jannet come in" I instructed her to come in and she did.

"Umm harry so i later are we still going to the park" She asked me timidly.

"Of course we are did you back down so fast already or do you still want to come with me?" I asked her and she giggled .

"Of course i still want to go with you i just thought that after yesterday you were mad at me and Niall" She said lowering her head.

I put my head on her chin raising her head and smiled.

"I would never be mad at you" I said leaning closer to her until our lips touched.

At first she didnt do nothing but then she kissed me back and put her hand around my neck while i put mines on her waist when we finally let go she looked at me smiling but when she realized we had kissed her faced droped.

"Im sorry Harry i was not thinking and-" she started but i cut her off.

"Jannet its okay don't worry" I brought her into a hug and she hugged me back.

I wanted to stay like this with her for ever only me and Jannet but soon she let go and smiled at me.

"Im sorry so park later" She asked looking down.

"Yeah at 6" I said smiling at her she nodded and opened the door then left.

She kissed me i didn't really think she would kiss me back but she did she even put her hands around my neck. I smiled as i remembered the kiss .

*******Jannet's P.O.V*****

Why did kiss harry back was i starting to like him but i can't Niall is my boyfriend and soon will be my mate but what about Harry.

Uggghhh my life was so complicated i laid in my bed and listened to music in my ipod wich i always carried anywhere i went.

I looked at my music and smiled when i saw 'Don't worry Be happy' By bob marley.

I remember how me and kelly my best friend said we would listen to this song when we felt down. We met in 5th grade i was quiet and she was funny but strong.

One time when a girl tried to bully me Kelly came and punched her in the face wich she got suspended 3 days for but she didn't care.

When she was back i thanked her and we started to hang out with each other and be stupid and crazy when were around each other i missed her, i missed my old friends, i missed my family.

i laid in my bed and put play on the song and i smiled whenever i heard that song i smile for no reason.

'Here's a little song i wrote you might want to sing it note for note don't worry be happy. In every life we have some trouble. When you worry you make it double. Dont worry ,Be happy ' the song went on and on and i fell asleep.

I woke up and checked my clock it was 5:20 oh shit i have to get ready to go to the park with harry.

I got up took a shower then i put on some white shorts with my blue converse and a blue hoodie. I tied my hair up and put some mascara on with a little lipgloss.

When i checked my clock it was 5:55 I heard someone knocking on the door i thought it was harry but was confused when i saw Louis.

"Hey" he said and i smiled at him "Hi" I answered back "What's up" i asked him and he came inside closing the door.

"I know your going to the park with harry and that your Niall's girlfriend and that you kissed harry"He said smiling at me.

"How do you know that" I asked confused.

"Well i knew before it even happened" He said making me confused.

"Well i can see the the future or the past" he said leaving me shocked, I didn't say nothing.

"Yeah cool isn't it and the situation you are in now is hard for you and i want to tell you that i am your friend and just follow you heart " He said smiling and he was serious.

"Thanks Louis i really needed a friend to talk to but i have to go now" I said smiling at him he nodded and we both left my room.

When i went downstairs i saw Harry in the living room dressed in black skinny jeans with a ramones shirt that fit him perfectly fine and some black shoes.

I wasn't going to lie he looked hot maybe Louis was right i had to follow my heart but i couldn't when it loved 2 persons.

__________________________________

The end......

Of chapter 10 >.< :D hey guys hope you like it so wich one do you like better Jiall or Jarry .

Don't forget to vote and/or comment please bye love you all.