Chapter 3 (You're kidding me right?)

"I'm Niall, Niall Horan" He said.

"Your kidding me right? you are so not Niall Horan.ha ha what's next you're a vampire" I said in sarcasm, but he didn't laugh, in fact his expression went even more serious than before.

He turned on the light and I could finally see him, damn he was hot, beautiful, PEFECT. FUCKING PERFECT. His deep blue sea eyes, His cheek bones, his soft pink lips, him.

I heard him chuckle leaving me confused then he laughed "hahaha close your mouth babe, and stop staring at me it's freaking me out" He said and I did, I closed my mouth and looked away.

Was I really staring at him just seconds ago? I couldn't help but blush I felt my cheeks burn. I had to look down. Then I remembered, I still had no idea where I was.

"Where are we?Why did you bring me he-"
I got cut off by four other boys coming in the room in a blink of an eye. They couldn't be... but I recognized them right away: Louis, Liam, Zayn and Harry.

"Vas happening here" An angry looking Zayn said but his eyes softened when he saw me.

Niall just rolled his eyes at him
"I came to check up on Jannet and saw she was awake" he said.

I don't know why i wasn't freaking out right now i even felt safe with them. "Why did you guys bring me here ?What do you want from me?Who was that girl on the park?Why was she covered in blood"i said suddenly panicked.

"Babe you need to calm down. There will be enough time to explain in the morning now go to sleep yeah"Harry said to me

Even though i was supposed to be scared of them and i'm not saying i'm not, i decided not to do anything against them after all they could be dangerous.