Chapter 12

(Mature content ahead, oops.)
The last day of school before break was a Friday, so we left that day. I drove myself to her house and after she got all her stuff together, we got into her Jeep and went on our way.
    "I'm really glad you could come with me," she said as soon as we left her driveway. I smiled at her and looked out the window.
    "I'm really glad you invited me," I said quietly. Being sentimental with her sort of embarrassed me, only because I knew that I loved her, and I didn't want her to know. With my luck, she probably already knew, but still. I took the cord hanging out of her radio and plugged it into my phone, putting one of my playlists on. When we drove together she normally let me play the music, even what she didn't like she tolerated because I liked it. She was sweet like that. I could've never imagined she'd be so sweet and gentle to someone like me. It was still a shock. While I was thinking, she slid her hand into mine.
    "What are you thinking about?" she asked.
    "You," I felt warmth rise to my cheeks.
    "Oh, do tell," she teased, biting her tongue at me.
    "You're really sweet," I said, not looking at her, but down at our hands. "I'm still very shocked that you like me, and, yeah. I'm just happy. You're really...cool." She let out a laugh and I looked at her in fear. Why did you say that? But when I looked at her, there was a fond little smile on her face, and her cheeks were rosy.
    "That's really nice. I try. How could I not like you? Cool? I'm glad you think I'm cool." she smiled and squeezed my hand.
    "I was trying to sound casual," I laughed.
    "Good job, casual enough for me to wonder whether you're into me or not," she laughed in response. I listened to her chatter the rest of the way to her family's place (which was two hours north), and felt so lucky to be there. Miss Smith was so educated, and funny, and sexy. All she had to do was look at me the right way to make my stomach flutter, or to make my insides burn with desire. By the time we got to the cabin, I was tired of her incessant flirting and teasing towards the end of the drive. She knew exactly what she was doing.
    When we pulled in to the small log cabin, tucked into the forrest surrounding the lake, but only a half hour from where Miss Smith needed to go shopping the next day, I helped her carry her bags inside, teasing her about why she needed three bags when we'd only be there two nights. She led me into the master bedroom, dropping the things she was carrying and leaving to go bump the thermostat on, and I spread out our blankets and pillows, ready to climb into bed and hibernate because it was so cold and already dark. I slipped my coat off and slid into the bed quickly, ignoring the unfamiliar feeling of the place, and closed my eyes, snuggling into the blankets. Within a minute or two, I heard Miss Smith shuffle into the room, my eyes still closed.
    "Are you tired?" she cooed. I smiled.
    "A little." I replied, feeling warm and safe under the covers, trying to repress the burning desire in my lower abdomen.
    "Too bad... all this for nothing," I immediately opened my eyes. In the doorway stood a beautiful, glowing Miss Smith clad in just a red corset, laced up with black lace bows and a matching set of panties.
"Um, I, wow," I started, unable to form real sentences. I sat up and stared at her, so in love, and so in lust. She took a few steps closer to the bed and frowned at me.
"Aren't you gonna come help me with this?" Although I'd never understood the point of lingerie before because it seemed kind of pointless to get all dressed up, just to take it off again, I didn't mind seeing her dressed up like that, not at all actually.
       "You're beautiful," I managed to stutter. I approached her slowly and kissed her immediately.
        "Thank you," she whispered to me before putting her arms around my neck and kissing me slowly. I set my hands at her hips and tugged her closer to me, heat rising to my face. She began pushing me to the bed and once I was down she began kissing my neck. My hands found their way to her dirty blonde hair and I let my head hang back, indulging in the softness of her lips, shivers running down my spine. Her hands moved to the bottom of my t-shirt, and soon she was lifting it over my head, kissing my shoulders and across my chest.
    "You're beautiful, baby," she whispered against my collar bone. My heart sped and I could feel it beating all throughout my body. She'd never called me baby before, and it took me by surprise, and my body reacted to it. I let her kiss me some more before I pulled her into my lap and pulled at the lace strings on the front of her outfit, undoing them while she continued to drive me crazy.
    Eventually, we were both stripped down to nothing and she laid on top of me, kissing me softly and slowly, smiling. I ran my hands along her freckled shoulders and asked what she was smiling about.
    "Happy," she murmured against my lips.
    "Why?"
    "You."    
    I rolled over and pushed myself up above her, and smiled before putting my hand behind her neck and moving my lips against hers, then down her jaw to her neck, and to her chest, leaving love bites as I went, listening to her sounds of approval. After what felt like hours, I found myself between her legs and gave her what she asked for. Her moans and whimpers were music to my ears and when she got what she needed, I kept going, making her grip my hair in her hands,  and scratch my shoulders while her body shook. After the the third time, she told me she couldn't take anymore, so I let up, smiling, and she laughed, pulling me down against her, kissing the top of my head.
"You're incredible," she murmured.
"So you said, over, and over, and over-"
"Okay I get it," she practically squealed, her face reddening. "I can't help it."
"Mhmm," I breathed, kissing her chest, then her lips. She sighed happily before gently pushing me off her again, getting on her knees over me.
"May I?" she asked, smirking.
"Umm, I dunnno," I teased, "you'll have to work for it." She smiled mischievously before crashing her lips against mine and moving them like an animal, her hands grabbing at my chest. I moaned under her as she got me wanting her more and more, like she cast a spell on me. It was so easy for her to make me so weak. It felt like forever before she actually gave in to my pleas and gave me her love. She was incredible, and although my count was high, I still tried not to think about how much experience she'd had before me.
After I was done gasping for air, she crawled back up to me, kissed my lips, and wrapped herself around me. My heart fluttered in my chest and as we lay together in the dark I felt I love you hanging off the tip of my tongue right up until I fell asleep.

Authors note: Okay, sorry, guys, I know I said I'd write and then I didn't, I just keep hitting walls with this story, sorry if this was terrible. I'll try to stay more up to date!!!!