Part 10

Chapter 10:

I hope you enjoy the new section marshmallows arrived: D

~ Dear Marshmallow I love you guys !!! ♥♥♥ ~

I said I could not come festival,Chocolate coffe!Fate seems to us to be together?

Chocolate coffee because I do not want to lie to you all the time I'm fine.I could not come because I had to go to hospital.

That day I went to the doctor.Which I'm going, I did not even count anymore.You know that's a big tumor on my back?It is growing day by day!Sometimes even drugs can not prevent me from suffering lay low!My vomiting and sometimes I feel like turning my head because I would die.

Why do not you say you're gonna wrap operation?My blood values ​​in place, so I get a treatment drug.You know, you will be recovered, but the surgery?Being you, and will never know that I love you so much it hurts me more.

I smell chocolate coffee!

From my dead body out of the operating room so I am very scared ....

Mr. Kim, I love you!

Do I have a right to say this .........

Again I'm sorry, Min Seok'shh his head ache.I said what I tell you and I do not feel relieved, but why is that?

Even my friends just know Ari.I know I have no right to hurt anyone, because I could not tell the others.

Thank you, Mr. Kim, Min Seok'shh and Chocolate Coffee!

It illuminates this dark world for letting me laughing.

I miss you, and most recently, Chocolate Coffee will come to see you.