Chapter 19

On the next day, At Taehyung's place. Eunbi was already awake and she also just finished making breakfast for her and Taehyung, She walks back where Taehyung is still sleeping soundly. She lies down beside him and traces his nose with her thumb, She smile at herself as she stare at the sleeping figure of Taehyung.

"Hope we can be like this everyday." Eunbi mumbles.

Taehyung slowly moves and groans as he waking up slowly, He opens his eyes and smile after seeing Eunbi beside him, "Hey.." Taehyung grins.

"Hey.." Eunbi smile at Taehyung.

"How was your sleep? Did you sleep well?" Taehyung rubs his eyes and looks again at Eunbi.

"Yes, How about you?" Eunbi blinks.

"Well.. I can't sleep well last night." Taehyung nods.

"Why?" Eunbi blinks again.

"Because someone is snoring like a pig." Taehyung nods and chuckles softly.

"What? A pig?" Eunbi chuckles a bit then hit Taehyung on his arm using the pillow.

"I'm just kidding. I slept well." Taehyung nods and grins.

"Because of calling me a pig, You cook your own breakfast." Eunbi nods.

"Eh??" Taehyung looks at Eunbi then let out a soft chuckle.

"Don't eat the food I cook." Eunbi nods.

"Seriously?" Taehyung blinks and Eunbi nods again as her response. "If i can't eat then you can't too." Taehyung wrap his arms around Eunbi and trap her down.

"Ya. Let go of me." Eunbi tries to remove Taehyung's arms from her.

"You can't eat too." Taehyung nods.

Eunbi looks at Taehyung and Taehyung also looks at Mina. "Fine, Fine. I'm just kidding. I cannot finish that all by myself." Eunbi nods.

"You just can't resist me." Taehyung grins cheekily.

Eunbi chuckles a bit and shook her head, "Whatever you say." Eunbi removes Taehyung's arms around her and gets up. "Let's go and have breakfast." Eunbi nods and walks to the kitchen with Taehyung. The two had breakfast together while they were having a fun conversation.

After an hours, Taehyung drive Eunbi home. They were already in front of Eunbi's house, The two were still inside Taehyung's car. Eunbi looks at Taehyung and smile when Taehyung holds her hand.

"I'll be going now." Eunbi nods.

"Can't you just stay here with for a while?" Taehyung blinks.

Eunbi chuckles a bit, She was still looking at Taehyung. "We've been together for almost everyday, You might get sick of my face." Eunbi nods.

"Eh? That was impossible to happen, I will never ever get tired of you." Taehyung nods. "If we can just live together, I will force you to move in with me but I know your dad will never allow you yet." Taehyung nods. Eunbi was just looking at Taehyung and smile thinly at him.