Chapter 14

On the next day, At Eunbi's house. Eunbi wokes up after she heard her alarm clock, She rubs her eyes after yawning. She gets up from her bed and she walks lazily toward the bathroom and suddenly she saw a sticky note on the door of her bathroom. She blinks as she gets the sticky note.

"Ya, Sleepy head Eunbi-ya ㅋㅋㅋ How was your sleep? I hope you had a good sleep :) anyway, I found out you were sleeping while doing your school works. I didn't know you drool in your sleep ㅋㅋㅋ just kidding. I just want to say I finish all your school works as a promise that I will help you with it. Have a nice day ahead

- Taehyung❤❤"

Eunbi smile after reading Taehyung's letter on the sticky note. She keeps the note and she walks inside the bathroom to take a bath.

At Taehyung's side. He was already at the school in his classroom with his friends, He was talking to his friends when he receive a message from Eunbi.

SMS.

From: Hwang Eunbi.

Taehyung-ah ~ ㅋㅋㅋ Just wanted to say thank you for doing all of it and sorry if I fell asleep ㅠㅠ I will treat you for finishing all my school works ㅋㅋㅋ ❤

Taehyung smile after reading her message, His friends notice that Taehyung were smiling while looking at his phone.

That afternoon, It was already dismissal. Taehyung who were excited to see Eunbi says goodbye to his friends who will hang out later. Taehyung gets inside his car and drive to Eunbi's school. After a minutes, Taehyung arrives at Eunbi's school. He saw Eunbi waiting outside the school gate when he stop the car in front of her. Eunbi recognize the car and she walk towards it. Taehyung unlock the door so Eunbi can get inside. After Eunbi got inside the car Taehyung start the engine and left.

"So, Where you will gonna treat me?" Taehyung glance at Eunbi while smiling.

"Hm.. Where do you want to eat?" Eunbi blinks. "Tell me and I'll treat you." Eunbi nods

"Hmm.. How about you cook for me instead?" Taehyung nods and grins.

"Cook?" Eunbi looks at Taehyung who was still driving. "But.. I can't cook." Eunbi nods.

Taehyung stops the car when the traffic light turns red, He looks at Eunbi who was looking at him. "It's okay.. I still want to taste the food you will cook." He nods and smile thinly.

"You sure?" Eunbi blinks and Taehyung nods.

"Okay.. What do you want me to cook for you?" Eunbi blinks. "Wait.. I know what to cook. I'll cook Kimchi Fried Rice." Eunbi nods and smile thinly.

"Okay. Whatever it is, I'll eat it." Taehyung nods.

Taehyung and Eunbi stops at the market to buy ingredients that will be needed. While they are looking for the ingredients, Taehyung was fooling around by using the vegetables by making funny pose/face with it. Eunbi doesn't expect that Taehyung has that kind of personality. The two enjoy buying ingredients together. After they bought ingredients they went to back to Taehyung's car and Taehyung drives to his place.

After a minutes, They arrive at Taehyung's place. The two get off the car with the plastic bags that has ingredients ans snacks inside. They walk inside Taehyung's place. Eunbi removes her shoes and wears slipper after.