Chapter 10

at Chunji's house, Taehyung was there with his friends. In Chunji's playroom, Taehyung was playing darts while his other 3 friends were just sitting on the couch, munching chips.

"Jinyoung told me that you went to their house yesterday with Eunbi." Baro looks at Taehyung while munching.

"Eunbi?" Chunji blinks. "You're still dating her eo?" He chuckles. "Enjoying?" He looks at Taehyung.

Taehyung act like he didn't hear anything. His friends continue talking about him and Eunbi.

"Let's make a bet." Mark looks at his two friends beside him. "Within 2 weeks, Taehyung will leave Eunbi." He nods.

"Eh? 2 week seriously? No one lasts 2 weeks to Taehyung." Baro nods. "1 week and he will leave her." He added.

"For me.. 5 days." Chunji nods.

"5 days? Why?" Baro looks at Chunji.

"Their 5th day will be tomorrow. Trust me they won't last a week." Chunji nods and grins a bit.

Taehyung who's still playing darts stops when he remembers Eunbi. When Eunbi did the "Peek-a-boo" to him, He remembers Eunbi's bright expression from yesterday. He lightly shook his head.

At the park near Eunbi's house. She was sitting on the bench with Jungkook beside her, She looks at him and sees the wound on the side of his lips, She sigh when she remember what Taehyung did to him.

"If you're thinking about what happened.. Don't worry about me. I'm fine." Jungkook was looking at Eunbi then smile.

Eunbi was still looking at Jungkook, "It won't happened again. Sorry again." Eunbi felt guilty on what happened to Jungkook, That because of her, Jungkook been punched on the face.

"Stop saying sorry, It's okay.. It's just a small wound." Jungkook nods at Eunbi.

Eunbi stares at Jungkook who looks up the sky and smile.

That night, Eunha and Eunbi was at Eunbi's house, In her room. The two were watching movie in Eunbi's laptop while munching chips and having a conversation.

"So, You went to Taehyung's friend last night?" Eunha blinks then looks at her friend.

"Yeah.. I didn't know he has that kind of friend." Eunbi nods.

"So.. That guy from last night was Jungkook." Eunha grins.

"Oh.. Yeah.. He is Jungkook." Eunbi nods a bit.

"He's a good-looking guy. You two look good together." Eunha nods then pokes her friend's side.

Eunha looks at her friend then chuckles, "What are you saying?" Eunbi shook her head and continue what they are watching.

Eunha chuckles a bit, "You like it when I said You two look good together." Eunha nods.

Eunbi shook her head again, "Whatever.." She munch chips.

"About Taehyung.." Eunha said.

Eunbi looks at her and blinks, "What about him?"