Chapter 15

On the next day, At Hwang residence. Eunbi just got home from Busan, She heads to her room after their maid told her that her parents were on a business trip again. She sits on her bed then looks at the necklace Taehyung gave to her last night. She smile as she remember what happened last night, she touches her lips when she remember their first long kiss from last night. Her feelings toward Jungkook fade after seeing Taehyung's sincerity towards her. She knows she can't love Taehyung back because of her best friend but she finally fall in love and starting to follow her heart.

Suddenly, Her phone beep as it receive a message from her best friend, Eunbi.

SMS.

From: Jung Eunbi.

Hey, Eunbi-ya? I heard you and Taehyung got back together. Shall we meet and talk about it?

Eunbi blinks after reading her best friend's message to her, She doesn't know what she will gonna say when they will meet later. Eunbi sigh deeply then stands and heads out her room and house to meet Eunha at the nearest park from her house.

After a minutes, Eunha and Eunbi finally met and they were sitting on the bench. Eunbi can't think of a way how she will tell everything to her friend, She doesn't want to lie but at the same time, She doesn't want her to hurt her friend.

"So.. Your mom told me that Taehyung was already your boyfriend?" Eunha looks at her friend.

"Huh? My mom?" Eunbi looks at Eunha and blinks. "Well.." Eunbi looks down to her hands and nibble her lower lips.

"Does our plan succeed?" Eunha blinks. "Does he fall for you?" Eunha blinks again.

"Well.. The other night, I guess? He goes to my house and drag me somewhere. He was drunk that time. He told me he likes me, That he wants me to be with him always." Eunbi nods.

"So, He really did fall for you.." Eunha smiles fakely at her friend. "Now that he fall for you. There's one thing we need to do.. You know what to do next, right?" Eunha blinks as she looks at her friend.

"Huh?" Eunbi blinks then smiles fakely at her friend as she nods. "I mean.. Of course, I know what to do next. Break his heart like what you want me to do." Eunbi grins fakely. Eunbi know to herself that she liked Taehyung, That she can't hurt him like what Eunha wanted her to do, She also doesn't want to hurt her best friend and she doesn't want Eunha will think that she betray her.

Eunha fake a smile once again as she looks at her friend after hearing Eunbi's respond. She doesn't know why but she can felt that her best friend starting to have a feelings to Taehyung, The man she still has feelings for.

At Taehyung's place. He was at his place alone. He was staring at the photo of Eunbi with him that was taken at the busan. He can't stop smiling from ear to ear when he keeps on remembering their exchanging of kiss and 'I love you's from each other when suddenly someone knock on his door. He gets up quickly then walks to the door, His lips form into a big smile when he saw Eunbi standing outside his place. Eunbi looks up to him and smile thinly.

"Hey.." Taehyung step aside so Eunbi can walk inside. "Why are you here?" Taehyung blinks.

Eunbi walks inside then wears a slipper after she removes her shoes. "Because I missed you?" She looks at Taehyung then grins.