Chapter 4.

While Eunha and Eunbi are walking while eating their ice cream, Someone caught Eunha's attention. She stop from walking as she saw Taehyung with another girl. The girl was clinging on Taehyung's arm.

"Why did you stop?" Eunbi looks at her and blinks.

Eunha didn't respond and just left Eunbi alone. Eunbi follows her friend. "Ya.. What's wrong?" She asked worriedly.

Eunha stops from walking and looks at her friend, "I saw Taehyung.. He's with another girl." She looks down.

Eunbi goes near her friend, "Don't cry because of that. Forget him." She nods at her friend.

Eunha looks again at her and grabs her arms, "Eunbi-ya, We're best friends, right?" She asked and Eunbi nods, "Then, Help me."

"Help you? For what?" Eunbi blinks.

"I want you to broke his heart." Eunha nods seriously.

"What? Broke his heart?" Eunbi blinks then chuckles, "I can't do that. I can break his leg.. I don't like what's on your mind." She looks at her seriously after.

Eunha who's looking at her friend pouted her lower lips, "So you're okay for what he done to your best friend? You will not gonna do something like revenge to him for him?" She crosses her arms and frowns a bit.

"It's not like that.." Eunbi sigh. "You know I can't do what you want me to do." Eunbi nods.

"I know you can do it" Eunha nods.

"Why me?" Eunbi blinks.

"Cause I know you won't fall for him." Eunha nods. "Please, Hwang Eunbi. For me" She said with her pleasing eyes.

Eunha know Eunbi can't resist her, Eunbi breath deeply and closes her eyes. "Fine.." She sighed.

Eunha smile thinly and hugs her friend, "Thank you, Eunbi-ya." She looks at her friend.

Eunbi was not happy about Eunha's idea but since she's her best friend, She will do it for her friend.

On the next day, At Hwang's residence in Eunbi's room. Eunbi was sitting on her pink stool while facing on the mirror of her make-up mirror desk. She took a deep sigh as she remember what her friend want.

"Broke his heart? How?" She mumbles.

She messes her hair because of thinking too much, "What should i do?" She looks at her reflection on the mirror, "I'm not that good to attract boys." She nods.

Suddenly, Her phone ring. She looks at her phone and sees Eunha's name popped out her phone's screen, She answer the call, "Eunbi-ya.. Where are you?" Eunha asked.

"I'm still at my house, Why?" Eunbi blinks.

"Don't you have school?" Eunha asked again.

"I have school today, Why did you asked?" Eunbi blinks once again.

"Can you go here in my school? I forgot my book there in your house. I need it later." Eunha nods at herself.