Im back bitches!

When her friends and boyfriend betray her, leaving her a outcast at Raider high. She runs away and fakes her death, promising herself to have her revenge. When she comes back, she's changed, not just her looks, her personality. She's not the same innocent Ezra Fields they knew and she'll give them hell to pay! But what happens when the things She knew wasn't true? And when her old flame wants her back??
------------------------------------------------------

When the familiar house comes closer, I turn off the engine.

"Okay you've got this, Ezra" I calmly reassured myself and flipped my hair, checking my face for imperfections.

I wanted this reunion to be perfect.

I walked with confidence towards the familiar two story house, and without ringing the bell, I literally bang on the door. I smirk when I hear my brothers familiar annoyed voice, "Yeah, yeah I'm coming!"

Oh, this will be fun.

I continued banging the door when it slams open as Josh's impatient face comes into view, until he sees me. His eyes widen with recognition, his lower lip starting to tremble, "Iz-Izzy..is that yo-"

"Guess who's back from the dead? I'm back bitches!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys so this is my book. And I just need to clarify some things...

Any reference from other books or real life is purely coincidental, so I apologise if I have offended you ☺️👍🏼

And I'm not the greatest writer, so if I've made mistakes, please ignore and carry on reading.

And words do hurt, so be considerate with what you say, please.

That's about it but I hope you enjoy the book, and don't be a silent reader. comment your opinions or you could just message me or something😆😁

Love and light guys✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼

Stevie💞💞