"Tha. I changed my decision, but Allah had to do justice. And he's no longer in this world now." I whispered, a small smile on my lips but it didn't reach my eyes. Although I was happy that a heavy stone has been lifted off of my shoulders.

Meri muskurahat ki wajah sirf voh thi.

Ab tou jese, muskurana hi bhool gaya hoon main.

"She'll be proud of you right now Hussain, trust me." Shehry spoke as he placed his hand on my shoulder trying to assure me.

I nodded lightly as I looked up at him, "where's Maria?" I asked not seeing her anywhere.

"She's at her house." He spoke trying to look anywhere but me. I looked at him wide eyed.

"You should be with her Shehry, she needs you right now bro! in fact you two should've been married till now, Shehry! Pyaar karta hai na us se?"

He nodded.

"Tou jao yar! Pagal hai kia tu saalay?" I urged him as he stood firm on his position.

He shook his head lightly and looked down, as if guilty of something.

"I don't think we should. So-so much has happened and- I don't know, all of this won't seem right-" He spoke, his voice weaker than usual as I looked at him.

We were the reason he is scared, he's scared to lose Maria. But he's not me. And I won't let him do the mistakes I did.

"Shehry, aesa nahi karo! Pyaar bar bar nahi hota Shehry! Usay le ke ao apnay saath. Jo main ne ghaltiyaan ki, voh tum mat karo, please Shehry." I held his shoulder and shook him lightly, trying to make him realize that he's doing a big mistake.

Go and get her yaar!" I forced a smile to my face as I lightly pushed him towards the door.

"You sure?" He asked, looking lost as I nodded, trying to assure him that everything will be fine.

He smiled lightly and nodded while turning his back towards me and left.

To get his life, and here I was, who lost his life, and there was no going back now.

--
GUYS!

LAST CHAPTER OMG *cries in a corner *

But don't worry, a epilogue is waiting for y'all!

I fee like I did justice cause like I killed the villain so :D but i know y'all hate me for killing zarish but that was my plot guys :( I'm really sorry :(

Plus I'm planning to write a sequel and no, It's not going to be such a sad one well, I'll try to cause I'm more of a sad ending and all that stuff person and I mean, I like to face the reality which doesn't really consist happiness all the time so.. okay I'll stop :D

Just remember that I love y'all and I love you for your support and those lovely comments i got! :)xoxo

**** I'LL BE PUBLISHING THE SEQUEL IN 2016!!****

Yep ik that's a lot of time but I'm too caught up with school and stuff so :(