Forty Three || I Don't Want to Hear it.

Começar do início

"It should be, I mean you had your time and I had mine" He walks closer to me.

"Are you a dumbass?!" I yell, "I told you that I love you and then you take off, did you even think before you said anything?" I ask.

"I just needed a break, Vena. I didn't know what you did was true or not" he tells me.

I throw my hands up, "James! Why would I cheat on you when I know terrible it feels to be cheated on?" I ask.

That shut him up, he didn't say another word after that. Maybe that finally got the message to his brain.

"Vena, I-"

"No, I don't want to hear it" I tell him, "Just leave me alone, James" I tell him, walking away from him and right into my room.

As soon as the door was shut and locked he was banging on the door. "Vena, please let me in" he pleads.

I chuckle to myself. He's just going to have to deal with the consequences.

~

~

I was just hoping to god that James would leave the apartment, but he didn't. He told me that I would have to come out sooner or later. He was right. I was majorly hungry, in which the food was in the kitchen; where James was.

I sigh. When I'm hungry, I'm hungry.

I quietly open the door, trying to be quiet as possible. I walk into the living room and see James sleeping on the couch, I roll my eyes at his sleeping figure and go to get something out of the kitchen.

I was looking through the cupboards for anything at all to eat. I suddenly felt a pair of hands on my waist, making me jump a bit. I was suddenly turned to face James. He trapped me between the counter and himself.

I look at him with no expression.

"Vena, I'm sorry" he tells me.

I glare at him, "Shut up" I tell him.

He shakes his head, "No, I know you're mad, I understand, but I'm not going to fight with you, Vena."

I don't say anything.

"Y'know, I knew I had to come back today because one: I couldn't sleep at all with out you there and the second is because when I saw that you would sit beside Grant, rather than you own boyfriend. I knew that if I didn't come back soon, you would move on" he tells me.

"I do love you, Vena" he tells me.

"You are unbelievable James. You don't trust me one little bit, so much that you think that I cheated on you with Grant! I mean it's Grant James! I'm not some slut" I tell him.

He nods, "I know Vena, and I'm sorry" he apologizes. "Ever since I moved into this apartment, I knew that I was going to fall in love with you and then I did, now I'm completely terrified that someone is just going to swoop you up and take you from me."

What he was saying made sense in a way, but in the another, he sounded like a complete lunatic. It did't make sense. He thinks I cheated on him, so he leaves. He says that he's afraid to lose me, yet he is the one that leaves.

It just didn't make any sense.

I shake my head, "No, I don't want to hear it" I snap at him.

He bites that inside of his cheek.

"Vena, you have to know that I am sorry" he pleads.

I bite the inside of my cheek, thinking. He was driving me crazy.