"Why am I laying on the ground?" He asked.

I roll my eyes. "Just do it sir."

He got down and I start to grind on his dick and ride him on the dance floor. By now everyone is standing around us looking. I heard one dude say "Damn shawty got my dick on brick." It was funny because when the song ended I saw Ariel standing by the door with some chick, So I knew she was ready to go. I got off of the dude and walked off. He immediately followed after me.

"Damn shawty that shit was hot." he says grabbing my waist.

"Thanks." I giggle lightly.

"How you learn to do that?" He continues to question my skills.

"Because I got it like that." I say popping my collar. I'm super lame.

"Oh you stealing my lines now." he says laughing a little.

"Yeah I am." I nod

"That's wassup folk." He says, trying to sound hood.

"Okay well I got to go." I say while walking off again only to be followed. "Damn are you stalking me?" I say, smiling hard.

"Nah but a nigga could really use some numbers to fill up his contacts and your number would supply all I need. I won't let you leave without it." He says.

"Oh so you gonna hold me captive?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"Only if you like that type of stuff."

Bondage isn't cute.

"Okay hold out your hand." I say grabbing the pen in my pocket.

I wrote the first 6 digits on his hand then I ran and hopped in my car to leave. It was so funny.

"Hold on Papi. That's not your full number! " He yelled behind me.

I ignored his voice and continued about my way. When I sat down in the car Ariel was staring at me. I look back at her, and smile.

"What?"

"Who was that dude you was talking to?" She asks, while stopping from the make out session with her friend.

"Yeah he was cute." Ariel's friend says.

"He was no one but I think I'm gonna fuck with him." I respond.

She laughs. "Shit you better I'm tired of you being single, but how you gonna do that?"

I start up the car and begin to drive us home.

"By choice not by force. What do you mean how? Haven't you learned to not doubt me?" I say, looking at her in the rearview mirror.

"Umm. You just gave him half of your digits not even knowing where he lives or if he's from here. Either way it's good to see you are living." She pats my shoulder.

"Point?" I ask, stopping at a red light. Traffic downtown is terrible. I didn't even realize time was going by that fast.

"My point is..." She taps my shoulder and I glance over at her while resuming driving. "Stop playing those childish games and get you a man." She fake smiles.

I cross my eyes at her words of wisdom. "Right I hear you."

-------

"We are here..." I announce as I pop ull into Ariel's apartment complex. "Call me tomorrow Ri." I say while they're exiting the vehicle.

"Alright boo. Goodnight." She says, stepping aside so her friend could get out as well. "Goodnight." She says, fixing her dress.

"Goodnight cutie..." I say to her guest. "Oh Ariel!" I yell, rolling down my window.