Singing and fighting

We are now at the matches round and my family was up in the stands watching as the names were called out. Naruto's match was quite funny to watch but now its my turn. "Akatsuki no Mujakina VS.  AN HUN" i could hear my family cheering me on Brother tobi and Hidan being the loudest of them all. "START" the dude yelled and now i wait for the guy to make the first move. "are you going to come at me?" he asked as he got in a fighting stance. I just sat on the ground and started singing.

  Oh don't you dare look back
Just keep your eyes on me
I said your holding back
She said shut up and dance with me
This woman is my destiny
She said oh oh oh
Shut up and dance with me

He started to get angry at me and made the first move. "water Release: Eater dragon" A huge dragon made of water started making it's way to me and i jumped up using chakra so i went over and landed on the top wall using chakra to stay up.

  We were victims of the night

The chemical, physical, kryptonite
Helpless to the bass and the fading light
Oh we were bound to get together
Bound to get together

"STOP PLAYING AROUND" he screamed doing another water release making me once again move so i was facing him on the ground and was spinning around him still singing. I flashed over to him grabbing him by his arm and threw him into the wall thanks to chakra and my speed.

She took my arm

I don't know how it happened

We took the floor and she said

I could hear my family laugh as i was teasing the poor boy "YEAH BITCH" Hidan yelled fist pumping the air so Tobi joined in. "TOBI IS PROUD OF ANGEL" "Now you've done it" My enemy screamed and started doing a lot of hand signs.  "Lighting Release: lighting rain" He stupidly screamed out and rain and lightning formed and i just looked at them quickly hiding under ground to avoid getting hit. Everyone was silent as the air cleared and they were about to call the match cause "I" was laying on the ground burned I started singing again.

  Oh don't you dare look back
Just keep your eyes on me
I said your holding back
She said shut up and dance with me

  I came from the ground right in front of him punching him in the jaw making him fly in the air, taking my chance i jumped higher and kicked my leg down slamming him down making a huge hole.    

  This woman is my destiny
She said oh oh oh
Shut up and dance with me

I landed with grace and waited till he got up and when he did it he was shaking pretty bad looking like he couldn't stand on two feet.  I started running at my now weak enemy.

  A backless dress and some beat up sneaks
My disco tec Juliet teenage dream
I felt it in my chest as she looked at me
I knew we were bound to be together
Bound to be together

I used my speed (unseeing to the naked eye) and got right in front of him punching him in the face really hard making him fly back into the wall creating another huge whole. ( I hope we don't have to pay for the damage i cause to this grounds.) He started to look strait into my eyes and i knew i had him.

Deep in her eyes

I think I see the future

I realize this is my last chance

I never looked away as i started doing a set of hand signs to finish this stupid match. "Don't" I could hear my fathers deep voice making the crowed silent with his command. I nodded understanding that he wanted me to finish this with pure strength. So i started singing the last notes of my song to finish him.

Oh don't you dare look back
Just keep your eyes on me
I said your holding back
She said shut up and dance with me
This woman is my destiny
She said oh oh oh
Shut up and dance with me

Oh oh oh shut up dance with me

And when i reached those last words i have ran strait to him with my fist pulled back and filled with chakra punching him making him cough up blood and making me the winner. "Winner Akatsuki no Mujakina" The match dude said and i went up to my family who had the most proud look in their eyes.