Day off and healing

I cancelled my chakra and went behind Gaara and jumped on his back making him freeze and his sand slamming me into the ground in front of him. (note to self: don't scare Gaara) i squeezed my eyes shut grabbing my rids. "Wow gaara" i whizzed out opening my eyes to see his horror face. "Flower" He whispered and his sand brought me eye level with him. "Who hurt you" He growled out and when i saw growled he really did. "no one" I forgot that i had blood everywhere on me. "Oh, i have to go heal please see me today" With that i hopped off his sand and kissed his cheek running away before he could get me. "Now for my family" I walked to our rent house and knew they were all there so i slammed the door open yelling out in the empty living room " I got it baby!!!" I laid on the couch closing my eyes and slowing my breathing for my ribs. "TOBI IS A GOOD BOY AND HELP BLOODY FLOWER" Tobi screamed put running in the room. "Did that fucker just say what i think he said" I could hear Hidan running in with my family I heard a gasp from my mommy so i opened my eyes "I did it mommy. i made you proud daddy" I whispered grabbing my side wincing as i moved a bit. "Kakuze fix her" daddy demanded as he walked over to me his eyes filled with worry. "Brother Itachi" i asked throughout unsteady breath. He walked over and crouched in front of me. "Your brother packs punch, I might have to fight him in the rounds, please forgive me if that happens" " i forgive you" He kissed my forehead i could see a very small smile, almost non noticeable. Brother Kakuze picked me up and started walking to the medic room. "What the fuck bitch, we said be careful" Hidan kept yelling as he walked behind us. I peeked behind Kakuze shoulder and gave him a close eye smile. "Sorry Brother Hidan" He had a frown on his face but other then that he stayed quite. Time to heal.

I'm all healed which took forever!! and now walking with the family (Akatsuki) to get some food. I looked down at Itachi's pointer finger and reached to hold it but he moved it. I tried again and he pulled it again "Itachi give me your finger" i wined giving him some puppy eyes and stopped walking. He laughed and held out his pointer finger to me. "yes!!!" i ginned and grabbing a death grip on to it. We walked to the training grounds and saw Team 7 along with some other teams. "You must practice" Itachi was in training mood now. (dear Daddy help me) i though and we walked past the kids that are now staring. The training ground was 2 down from them so they were watching us. Standing across the field from each other he have me the sign to start i took a death breath and closed my eyes starting. "Air" Sasori yelled at me.

"Air strike: Air Raid shot" I did the hand signs taking out the puppet and controlled it making poisoned  shots fly out of the puppet into the tree.

"Earth" Zetsu yelled.

"Earth Release: Bedrock coffin" I held out my hands and started moving the rocks around the dummy crushing it quickly.

"Fire" Itachi said emotionless

"Fire Release: Dragon flame release song" I whispered and started doing the hands signs making the air speed up. I took a deep breath and moved a lot of my chakra into my throat for this one. My eyes flashed open and i started to run to the dummy jumping in the air, flipping upside down i breathed out the fire in dragon heads and landed on my hands flipping onto my feet. I stopped the Jutsu awaiting my next movement.  "Tobi thinks that angel should do Rasengan because tobi is a good boy" and daddy nodded telling me to.

I gathered chakra into my hand and it started spinning it making the wind around me start spinning also. As it was formed all the way i looked at the trees and made the ball bigger. I started to run pretty fast and threw my arm in front of me aiming for the tree. "RASENGAN" I yelled making contact blowing through the trees and making me fly back right across the field into daddy who just stepped aside making me hit the wall denting it. " BHAHAHAH YOU OKAY BITCH" Hidan yelled over his laughter and mommy ran over to me. "I'm okay mom" i waved her off looked at my dad with the, What-The-fuck face. "bro thanks" i said the sarcasm game was strong. "Get up" Sasori walked and grabbed me by my jacket and back to the train field. I felt my chakra and i could do maybe 2 more if not big. "Mist" Kisame said folding his arm.

I got down on one knee and started doing the hand signs. "Boil Release: Skilled mist Technique" i whispered and blew the deadly mist out of my mouth and strait to laughing Brother Hidan. "WHAT THE FUCK" he yelled as the mist surrounded him, i made it so his skin started to burn and he screamed trying to get away from the mist. "Enough" Daddy said making me stop the mist falling on my side. "Another" he yelled as i got up. This is my last one i can do.

"Grand fire ball" i said making the filmier hand signs Brother Itachi showed me when i was little. I blew out a huge fire ball as bit as Itachi's making me fall on the ground of chakra lost. "Another" my father was trying to kill me i swear. "Pein" my mom tried pleading with my mom but looked at me daring me to say something so i got up and did my last one. "Four Symbols Puppet Shinobi" i said grabbing the paper out of my coat. Gasp was heard by the left ninjas as this happens. Only Akatsuki had this, we are given a special human-shaped seal created by daddy that take a physical form known as the  Four Symbols Puppet Shinobi, to fight or stall who ever is our enemy.  the seal can create numerous copies of itself. The only way to break the technique is to stop the person who called it.

The puppet came alive with 10 copy's of itself it takes so much chakra and they attacked the tree making it break so i broke the Jutsu and fell on the ground. i was so mad at daddy.