The Chunin Exams part 1

"TOBI MUST WAKE UP FLOWER, TOBI IS A GOOD BOY" Tobi screamed strait in my ear which scared me causing me to scream and fall out of bed with a big thump. "BHAHAHA" Hidan started laughing really hard. I glared and picked myself off the floor and stepped over his laughing body. I walked down to the kitchen to see Konan cooking breastfed so i slowly backed away and ran to Fathers room hiding behind the door earning a odd look from dad. "What are you doing" "shh moms cooking" The shock on his face was really funny as he walked to the closet and got dressed. "Don't you have a test today" he walked back out looking at me. I went wide eyes running to my room getting dressed and grabbed my weapons and i was right about to run threw the door when Itachi and Kisame was standing there holing my red and black flower crown. I kissed their cheeks and ran to the leaf school where the test was going to start. I got to the door and took a deep breath as i walked in everyone's eyes seem to fall on me. I glanced around the room and saw Gaara waving me over so i went. "hey" I said in a small voice hugging his big frame to my small one. Like i was trying to shield myself from the staring eyes. "Are you alone" He whispered in my ear only for my ears to hear. I nodded my head and let go of the hug and stood next to him. He glared at everyone making them look away in fear from him. After a while i saw Naruto and his friends enter the room so i started walking over to them. "hello Naruto" i quickly hugged him. "Mujakina" He yelled making me flinch at his loudness. I felt sand craw up my leg and wrap itself like a snake around my wrist where my pulse is. I looked back at gaara and he was glaring at Naruto. I thought about it and noticed he now could tell if i was in trouble by my heart beat now. I waved at Naruto's team members and they just glared at me. "Hi" "Hn" "What do you want freak" Sakura's comment hurt me a bit but my smile never fell from my face. Some more sand grabbed my shirt and pulled me back to gaara as sand went to Sakura. "No" i said putting my hand on his shoulder calming him making his sand come back to him. Sakura was trembling in fear. Some big guy with a scar came in settling everyone down and told us to pick a seat. I sat in the middle of Shino was on my left and Shikamaru was on my right. He counted down and yelled start and we were off for the test. The questions were easy for me because father and mother with brothers taught me this stuff already so i finished in the first 10 minutes. I took some sand out and pushed over my paper so Gaara can get some answers. I felt the sand on my wrist squeeze lightly a a thank you. We finished with a lot of people left and people were kicked out for cheating. When everything was done and over with they sent us home for tomorrow was the forest of death. I was pretty happy that i passed the written test so i ran home to my family to tell them the good news. I slammed the door open and everyone's head turned to me. I ran into Itachi's lap. "I passed the test." "WHAT/UN" They all screamed out wide eyes. "NO WAY MY BABY IS IN THE FOREST OF DEATH" Konan pulled me off Itachi's lap hugging me so tight i tapped on her back. "Mom- can't- breath" "ops sorry" she put me down in front of all the members Pein was still wide eyes. "I can do this, i will make you proud" I walked in front of my dad and hugged him. "How was your day" Itachi asked emotionless as always. "So i meant some people-" I started ranting about my day. I saw my family's eyes help being proud and sadness but smiled never less.