A day with father

BOOM

"TOBI"

In the moment tobi came running in my room screaming about how Deidara was going to kill him and i have to save him. I sighed as he jumped under my covers hiding his head. Deidara stomped in was about to blow up tobi till i gave him a pein worthy death glare and he ran away screaming. "It's okay i'll protect you" I patted his head laughing a bit. "Tobi is a good boy!!! so tobi thinks Mujakina is a good girl" He waved his arms around and fell out of my bed and ran out my door. I was laughing so hard i didn't notice that Daddy was coming in my room (Pein is now daddy!!)  "What are you doing" His deep voice startled me so being me i flipped out falling off me bed clenching me heart. "Bro" i said as i looked up at my father wit wide eyes. He just looked at me like i was a different person. "What are you doing" He asked as he helped me up with a very small smiled only a trained eye can see. "Can i go get some more flowers, please" I begged to go alone for once he just glared but his eyes softened a bit and he sighed never can resist my puppy eyes. "i will send someone to watch you but yes" he was very worried i could read his eyes so i jumped and hugged him tight while saying thank you over and over again. I ran to get ready wearing a pure white high low dress that the front cuts off above my knees and the back goes my ankles. My hair was wavy so i put a white flower crown and white shoes. I wanted to let my wings out so i didn't hide them today. "I'll be back brothers" I yelled out goodbyes and i ran away from the house to the flower shop to get some new flowers. As i walked in i noticed a blond girl sitting at the counter looking like she didn't want to be here. (who doesn't want to be in a flower shop surrounded by flowers.) i thought to myself as i looked around for the right flowers. I finally found the flowers that were red and black. I was going to make myself a akatsuki flower crown. "Hi ,these please" I asked the girl with blond hair i had a smile on my face as she looked up her face turned into fear so i looked behind me but saw no one. I looked back around to see her slightly shaking. "Are you okay?" I asked concerned and stepped forward a bit but she stepped back. " just take it and leave, i don't want any trouble" her voice shakes in fear i'm guessing. I nodded leaving the right amount of money on the stand and quickly left after that. I wasn't really looking where i was going so i tripped over someones foot and was about to fall but and caught me around the waist and my flower gently landed on the sand. As it set me upright and handed my my flowers i turned to see Gaara and 2 other people that i don't know. "Arigatō Gaara" i hugged him and picked a red flower and attached it on his slash across his chest. He nodded as the other people looked really shocked. "Hi i'm Mujakina" I waved while tilting my head a bit. "wow sup hot stuff" The guy with the puppet on his back winked at me moving forward a bit. "Wow are those real" he asked while reaching out to touch them but stopped when sand wrapped it's way around his wrist squeezing it tightly. "Don't think about it" Gaara's voice sounded more evil and his eyes showed a bit of  pain. "it's okay" i lightly tapped the sand as it let go and gathered itself into one of my empty pockets closing it's self in. "Kankuro, Temari, lets go" With that he started walking away leaving me standing there confused.