Chpater 13~ Dont wake

Chapter 13

While I wait for him, I sit up in my room and draw. I draw what I want the babies room to look like, then what I want my special room to look like. I also draw a flower, and the ocean.

After a while of drawing, I begin to get drowsy. I know this will be happening a lot throughout the pregnancy, but I didn’t imagine this early. I go and lay down in our bed to take a nap…

 Panting. Hard panting.

Moaning.

Groaning.

Oh-god-ing.

I feel the sweat pouring down me. We are in a hot room. Barely a room. But I know the panting didn’t come from me. I look around to see other couples like the man I am with an myself.

A sign above the door reads “Only 285 babies to go.” That’s supposed to be encouragement…

I look around and start counting the females. From my range, I can see about 28. We wouldn’t be able to make the count on our own… I hope there are more somewhere.

I feel the man on top of me let his juices loose, laugh it off, get up, and walk away.

I feel the next man get down on me.

“Baby. Baby wake up. I’m sorry. Baby. Please Baby.” I open my eyes a little to see Jack hovering over me, his shirt off.

“Jack…” I mumble out.

“Addison, it was a dream. It’s alright now.” He sooths.

I lay there in his arms for a bit while he kisses me and gently strokes my side. Before long, those kisses turn to a make-out session, and my side turns into my breast.

“Addison, I want to make more than one baby with you. I want you to be having my kid for the rest of your life. I love you, Addison.”

I sit there for a moment, staring blankly into his warm and welcoming face . I love you. No one has ever said that to me before. For a minute, I believe I haven’t woken up. I believe that I am still dreaming, but my nightmare has turned into a fantasy.

“Really?” I ask simply.

“Really. I am glad you married me, even though it was forced. It makes me happy to have a beautiful wife like you.” He tells me.

I smile, then kiss him some more. “I love you too Jack. I have just been waiting for you to say it. And I am glad you chose me to marry you instead of someone else there.”

Suddenly, images of Carter flash through my mind. Him and Jack kind of look similar. Barely, but they do. Maybe that’s why I have been able to last this long.

“I just have one thing I would like to ask you.” I say, slightly nervous to ask this.

“Anything baby. Whatever you want is yours.” He assures.

“Well, you may change your mind after you hear what I want…” I tell him. His smiles slightly fades away, but not totally.

“What is it, Addison.”

“I want to be with my family again…” I start before being interrupted.

“But you are a missing person, you can’t…” he starts.

“I know, so I have it all planned out. I will say you were an old friend, heard about what happened with my father, and you came to visit me. We fell in love and that is why I have been missing. I didn’t want to upset my ‘family’ with the news,  also because I, at the time, was in love with the boy I lived with. So, now I can break the news to them, also that I am pregnant and we are getting married. They will never find out that I was abducted and raped…” I trail off with that last statement. I was raped. And abducted. But that’s all behind me now.

“Listen, I don’t know if that will work so well…” he begins.

“I have it all planned out. And lucky for you, I actually do like you, so I don’t have to lie about that much. Just please, let me see my family, have a doctor through my pregnancy, and live a half normal life. I promise it will work.” I tell him.

A light begins in his eye. “Yes. Yes that just might work… I didn’t tell you this, but I have no choice but to go into the business. I don’t like it. Taking innocent little girls like yourself and putting them on for a sex show…” I can tell he is sincerely upset about his job.

“If you don’t like it, why do you do it?”

“A few years ago, before I got into the job, I was due to be married and lead a good life. Well, long story short, my girl cheated on me, so I got angry, accidentally killed her, her boyfriend, and my son to be… So the man you saw at the house kind of took me in and gave me a place to stay while to cops searched for the killer. So, I kind of owe him respect and all that, so I have to stay in the business. But by marrying you, I also won’t have to take in little girls either. That’s the worst part about my job.” He tells me.

I can tell he is really upset, so I give him a kiss, then I walk away to give him his space.

Tell me what you thinkk.

Also, i am writing a new story but i want to write a few chapters of it first. But i want you to message me with 7 girls who are celebrities that you think would look good in a story. So, let me know :)